Sign in to follow this  
Switchblade

Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

are you sure ??? if true then :rcb: games will be played in empty stadiums
BCCI banned it I think no after match parties or cheerleaders and scores will be delayed or something like that.Though now that Viru is with Kings will Srini Mama leave us alone he made us pay last season by giving us the wooden spoon :giggle::giggle: :winky::winky:

BCCI banned it I think no after match parties or cheerleaders and scores will be delayed or something like that.Though now that Viru is with Kings will Srini Mama leave us alone he made us pay last season by giving us the wooden spoon :giggle::giggle: :winky::winky:
wont be surprised if DD gets the wooden spoon again :winky: i was co supporting DD last time :sad:

thanks yaar pic ke liye :icflove: kya zabardast lag rahi hai :kiss3: mumbai ki bacchi :mi: ko hi support karti hai :yay:
:phehehe::phehehe::phehehe::phehehe::phehehe::phehehe: Rumours of Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor's alleged affair are doing rounds but very few people know that ARK is not Shraddha's first alleged love interest. If rumour mills were abuzz that Shraddha had been in a live-in relationship with a certain Vanraj Zaveri before becoming the Aashiqui 2 girl. :sick: Tu hi rakh bhai Shraddha ko

:phehehe::phehehe::phehehe::phehehe::phehehe::phehehe: Rumours of Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor's alleged affair are doing rounds but very few people know that ARK is not Shraddha's first alleged love interest. If rumour mills were abuzz that Shraddha had been in a live-in relationship with a certain Vanraj Zaveri before becoming the Aashiqui 2 girl. :sick: Tu hi rakh bhai Shraddha ko
rumours ki to aisi ki taisi :whack: rumours to ye bhi hai ki IPL 2014 me :dd: ki lagne wali hai aur unhe Lakdi Ka Chammach aur Babaji Ka Thullu dono eksaath milnewale hai :hysterical:

rumours ki to aisi ki taisi :whack: rumours to ye bhi hai ki IPL 2014 me :dd: ki lagne wali hai aur unhe Lakdi Ka Chammach aur Babaji Ka Thullu dono eksaath milnewale hai :hysterical:
Wo to rumour hi rahegi. Talunt ki talunted team... :cantstop:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.