Who would prefer as test captain?

zep1706

Who would prefer as test captain?  

1. 1.

• Kohli
    • Pujara
    • Other (mention who)

You can clearly see Dhoni doesnt want to play test cricket. Wish he comes out and say it. I feel sorry for constantly bashing him. Come on Dhoni
He in fact said after 2011 WC that he might give up a format (everyone assumed it would be test) soon. I think he wants to but under pressure from Srini mafia to continue. He should come out and resign from test captaincy today.
LOL Zaheer's spot in the side in not confirmed. TBH he should not even be playing. Not to mention the old man can break down any time.
Your next two series are away to England and Australia. It will not be fair on Kholi or Pujara to make them sacrificial lamb. Zaheer will be short stop test captain until the end of World Cup next year and he might able to teach a thing or two about pace bowling to Shami, Varun, Yadav once he has more reponsibility. Dhoni will captain in ODI and T20. Make Kholi or Pujara captain for all formats after the World Cup to start the new cycle.
Your next two series are away to England and Australia. It will not be fair on Kholi or Pujara to make them sacrificial lamb. Zaheer will be short stop test captain until the end of World Cup next year and he might able to teach a thing or two about pace bowling to Shami' date=' Varun, Yadav once he has more reponsibility. Dhoni will captain in ODI and T20. Make Kholi or Pujara captain for all formats after the World Cup to start the new cycle.[/quote'] What's the worse that could happen? We are losing almost every test now. As I said before Zaheer's spot is not certain in the side.

Pujara for me. He looks more calm and composed. Kohli looks like his batting might just get affected with his captaincy and he might frustrated early on as a captain which is not a good sign. Pujara should be the captain followed by Kohli as these are the only two we can guarantee to have in our team in the coming years :hysterical:

Pujara for me. He looks more calm and composed. Kohli looks like his batting might just get affected with his captaincy and he might frustrated early on as a captain which is not a good sign. Pujara should be the captain followed by Kohli as these are the only two we can guarantee to have in our team in the coming years :hysterical:
pujara's batting hasnt been that great in this series. some technical flaws being exposed. raising your bat high to a well directed short ball is criminal. he will seriously need to work on these things if he wants to continue at #3. otherwise, rahane should get that spot.