End of road for kaif and mongia

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
End of road for kaif and Mongia When asked about Pathan's exclusion Vengsarkar said, "He has to bowl well, has to get wickets also. He has been out of form and I am sure he will find his way again and has a chance to come back." Vengsarkar also clarified that Anil Kumble was not dropped, but that he was "being given a break and will be there for the third and fourth ODI." Equally, he did not mince words when asked about the absence of Mongia and Kaif - "they have been dropped," he said. SO in case of Kaif and Mongia he didn't qualify the news of drop by saying they need to do this or that to be recalled; sounds like they are completely out of radar for the time being. But then they are in world cup probables . :chin: Karthik comes back as both a batsman and keeper hopefully he will keep on toes more than one player in the eleven. :wtg:

Re: End of road for kaif and mongia I think it can't be the end of road for Kaif. In a couple of years, our great middle order batsmen will retire. Which batsmen do you have ready to replace: 1.Sachin 2.Dravid 3.Ganguly 4.Laxman? Perhaps we have Yuvraj to replace Ganguly. What about the other 3? Name the suitable replacements and then if I'm conviced, I'll also think that Kaif's future is dark!!

Guest dada_rocks

Re: End of road for kaif and mongia pujara replaces dravid youngster from mumbai sharma replaces sachin laxman: utthapa badri gambhir karthik well list is long

Re: End of road for kaif and mongia the amount of chances both have been given, Ganguly, SRT and RD had clearly set the intl stage on fire..... Kaif still limps on, blaming everything like batting position, bd luck, form, discontinuity, his dad and the whole world asking for more chances.... we need to clearly find a ganguly or dravid for odis.... time is clearly running out when both will retire in a couple of years..

Re: End of road for kaif and mongia why should you feel sad for him when has he performed against a strong opposition, he was preffered over VVS in the world cup, is that enough of a chance? You should be feeling sad for Laxman despite strong performances against superior ODI teams such as Australia, Pakistan he still finds no place in the ODI squad and it is doubted he will ever play a world cup. Thats a guy you gotta feel sorry for.