BCCI to review away performances | Can Duncan Fletcher be sacked?

That will be a blunder. Dhoni has to be the captain till World Cup.
If Kohli wins Asia cup then we will see:cantstop:
If the news of Fletcher getting the axe is true, pretty sure we'll see a change of guard in test as well.. ODI's though I see Dhoni being persisted till 2015 at least
Yeah I would want that too but he is clear that he will be playing 2 spinners regardless of conditions as he does not wants to get banned...so really it's not really a bad thing even in Odis if he gives up captaincy
If Kohli wins Asia cup then we will see:cantstop: Yeah I would want that too but he is clear that he will be playing 2 spinners regardless of conditions as he does not wants to get banned...so really it's not really a bad thing even in Odis if he gives up captaincy
Yes, but we also need to ask do we have a good 4th seamer in ODIs ? Even our 3 main seamers in ODIs were struggling and have bowled too short and wide and gave away free runs, where are we going to get another seamer from ? Jadeja and Ashwin are handy with the bat and have bowled economically , so they are being picked over another seamer.
Yes, but we also need to ask do we have a good 4th seamer in ODIs ? Even our 3 main seamers in ODIs were struggling and have bowled too short and wide and gave away free runs, where are we going to get another seamer from ? Jadeja and Ashwin are handy with the bat and have bowled economically , so they are being picked over another seamer.
All 3 seamers bowled well in New Zealand Problem was we allowing New Zealand from positions like 60 for 3 to 200 for 3 by constantly bowling spinners from both end in middle overs Even death bowling was great from our side by seamers
wait a minute :mad: why they are calling another washed out pommie coach? Although Flower's record against India is good and on top of that he is very crucial for the poms to defeat us at home. But he won't have a same effect on our overseas performance :wall: why not some indian coach?
Lalchand Rajpoot and Virat combo can be good for us with TA as the bowling coach otherwise a guy like Justin Langer might be good with the young guys
J Arunkumar is the best choice in my opinion. Andy Flower is NOT the right choice as he will create an over emphasis on fitness and start a grim-faced boot camp for gym botherers. Cricket in general and Indian Cricket in particular is not about fitness but rather about natural talent' date= timing and guile.
who?