BCCI to review away performances | Can Duncan Fletcher be sacked?

very good choice. also he is in chennai most of the time' date=' as the head coach in MRF.[/quote'] BCCI have a policy to ignore MRF Pace foundation and giving more importance to the trundler factory at NCA ... Glenn MCGrath already sent many hints regarding his interest in coaching indian bowlers... it will be nice, if BCCI negotiate... -------------------- McGrath to solve Indian bowling woes? Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava New Delhi: As Indian bowlers are being pummeled overseas, Australian legend Glenn McGrath is likely to train them and help find their rhythm, according to reports. According to reports, the MRF Pace Academy in Chennai, has submitted a proposal to the BCCI. If the proposal is accepted, the National Cricket Academy will send a group of bowlers who could improve their bowling skills under the guidance of McGrath. The 43-year-old was disappointed with the inefficiency of the current lot of Indian bowlers at bowling yorkers. "I haven`t seen a single bowler who can bowl six good yorkers...If he can, I am sure the batsmen won`t be able to take him apart that easily," McGrath told the leading daily. from : http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/mcgrath-to-solve-indian-bowling-woes_779565.html dont know about how credible is zee news :--D

BCCI has not held talks with Andy Flower about India job: Sanjay Patel http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/BCCI-has-not-held-talks-with-Andy-Flower-about-India-job-Sanjay-Patel/articleshow/30799606.cms The BCCI on Friday rubbished a report that it had held discussions with former England coach Andy Flower about taking over as the chief coach of the Indian team in place of incumbent Duncan Fletcher following the country's dismal show in South Africa and New Zealand. "That's rubbish. I am the secretary of the Board and no such discussions (with Flower) have taken place," BCCI secretary Sanjay Patel said when asked for his reaction. The report in a national daily quoting a highly-placed source in the BCCI said that a Board official had held a round of talks with former Zimbabwe skipper Flower. "Nothing has been finalised as these are preliminary talks with the Board likely to invite applications from suitable candidates for the post next month. Routine process would be followed before handing the responsibilities to the new coach. But so far, Flower has been contacted and let's see who wins the race," the source had said, according to the report. Patel said he would like to know which Board official had said this to the newspaper. Patel, however, said the Board would talk to India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Fletcher, in all probability after the ICC T20 World Cup in Bangladesh, over the recent poor display of the squad in South Africa and New Zealand where the team lost ODIs as well as Test rubbers. "Yes, we will be talking to them. This is a normal procedure that we adopt after every tour. In all probability that would happen only after the T20 World Cup," informed Patel. The World T20 event is scheduled in Bangladesh from March 16 to April 6. Meanwhile, the Board's working committee meeting in Bhubaneswar on February 28 would discuss the Indian Premier League, which could be held outside the country as it clashes with the general elections in April-May and the union government has said that it cannot provide security cover for the cash-rich league. "Yes, IPL will be discussed at the meeting. Also the new changes in ICC (structure)," said Patel. Asked whether the later stages of the IPL, after the conclusion of the general elections, could be staged in the country, Patel said, "100 per cent, they can be held".

BCCI have a policy to ignore MRF Pace foundation and giving more importance to the trundler factory at NCA ... Glenn MCGrath already sent many hints regarding his interest in coaching indian bowlers... it will be nice, if BCCI negotiate... -------------------- McGrath to solve Indian bowling woes? Zee Media Bureau/ Suyash Srivastava New Delhi: As Indian bowlers are being pummeled overseas, Australian legend Glenn McGrath is likely to train them and help find their rhythm, according to reports. According to reports, the MRF Pace Academy in Chennai, has submitted a proposal to the BCCI. If the proposal is accepted, the National Cricket Academy will send a group of bowlers who could improve their bowling skills under the guidance of McGrath. The 43-year-old was disappointed with the inefficiency of the current lot of Indian bowlers at bowling yorkers. "I haven`t seen a single bowler who can bowl six good yorkers...If he can, I am sure the batsmen won`t be able to take him apart that easily," McGrath told the leading daily. from : http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/mcgrath-to-solve-indian-bowling-woes_779565.html dont know about how credible is zee news :--D
:WTF: trundler factory :hysterical:

Other than captaincy and team selection, I don't know what the hell is there to review. They went in without any practice matches and in odis if not for stupid and stubborn captaincy from idiotic dhobi who inspite of winning so many tosses ,opted to bat first in odis when he knew his bowling was coming under tremendous pressure. His decision making after winning tosses was insane , match after match India was chasing when he at least could opted to bat first in one fricking match and change things up.We should have won couple of odi matches. Why are they lumping 0-8 to this team other than Dhobi and Ishant none of them were part of those fiascos. It is Dhobi reluctance to move away from Ishant is biggest issue.These two tours were reflection of worst ever decisions made by an Indian captain. Dhobi is the main culprit for these losses, I don't blame anyone else other than this guy. Batting other than one failure was more than okay and was good enough to be win 2 tests .Under any other captain they would have won two tests.

I don't know why guru Greg gets a bad rap ' date=' he made everybody accountable and tried different things to get good results, results might not have come as he and everyone expected but he tried put fire under lazy asses.[/quote'] Don't think anyone hates him for changes he wanted to bring about in Indian cricket He could've handled the Ganguly matter professionally but he got personal.
**** even if we dont get mcgrath... atleast ian pont is alright... but BCCI likes people who thrive in obscurity. attention seekers are avoided like plague. this pattern is followed since chappell.
McGrath is as an awesome option. it just blows my mind, he trained Mitchell Johnson of all people. they shld atleast bring in Gillespie or pollock or donald.