Impressed with kohli's captaincy?

Blue Star

"I am very happy with the team performed,"says Man-of-the-Match Virat Kohli. "we bowled well today, there was an improvement in the death overs. Good to see everyone step up in the absence of MS Dhoni. I always thank amy dad everytime I achieve something. He worked very hard to help me get where I am. It was very important for someone like Ajinkya to bat through the innings - he was playing so well in NZ and SA and he played beautifully here too. He is a very positive guy - works very hard. So it was good for us to stay together till the end" Honest at least. Refreshing. "Well you know i thought the bowlers bowled really well, stuck to the plans (conceded 300+), the death bowling was good, ball came onto bat really well.. its important to play proper cricketing shots (he slogs everywhere)" - typical msd interview
and the pitch got easier to bat on or harder to bat on depending on the result.
Kohli couldn't win an IPL with Gayle going berserk every other match. Add ABDV to the kick as well That says a lot about his captaincy
Ganguly could not win a world cup, hell used to lose most of the finals with the greatest batsmen in ODIs - Tendulkar and some of the world's best like Sehwag, Laxman, Dravid, Ganguly himself, Gambhir, Yuvi. Must be a pathetic and really useless captain :hehe:
Ganguly could not win a world cup' date=' hell used to lose most of the finals with the greatest batsmen in ODIs - Tendulkar and some of the world's best like Sehwag, Laxman, Dravid, Ganguly himself, Gambhir, Yuvi. Must be a pathetic and really useless captain :hehe:[/quote'] Wouldn't go that far too call him pathetic and useless