Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

No 1 captain. Dhoni LOI, Kohli test. Dhoni didn't win many bilateral series in Eng or SA but in the global tournaments he won (CT, World T20)
++ Not a good idea to drop Dhoni's captaincy from ODIs with WC not even a year to go. Should have stepped down in Test long back.
No 1 captain. Dhoni LOI, Kohli test. Dhoni didn't win many bilateral series in Eng or SA but in the global tournaments he won (CT, World T20)
Captain corrupt is hopless as skipper in all formats now Embarrasing we were in SA and NZ in odis. Don't get me started in his use of fast bowlers and his insane fetish for rubbish part timers
Captain corrupt is hopless as skipper in all formats now Embarrasing we were in SA and NZ in odis. Don't get me started in his use of fast bowlers and his insane fetish for rubbish part timers
I didn't see any of the ODI's in NZ but I thought India were alright in CW series in Aus a year before. I agree with the part timers bit though (Kohli bowling etc)
++ Not a good idea to drop Dhoni's captaincy from ODIs with WC not even a year to go. Should have stepped down in Test long back.
Why not A year is more then enough for a skipper to learn In fact some times a skipper is at his best in first series or first few games. As players are attentive and receptive to fresh things The danger is skipper been in job for years, has given up caring, agenda ridden and players bored of same old same old Looks like captain corrupt speech on not fair to give up captaincy now with world cup coming has brain washed some:giggle:
Why not A year is more then enough for a skipper to learn In fact some times a skipper is at his best in first series or first few games. As players are attentive and receptive to fresh things The danger is skipper been in job for years, has given up caring, agenda ridden and players bored of same old same old Looks like captain corrupt speech on not fair to give up captaincy now with world cup coming has brain washed some:giggle:
you want Kohli to lead India in 2015 WC. have you seen the captains of the WC winners...which one of them became a captain 1 year before WC?