Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

split captaincy is insane, especially when have player who is first mane on team sheet in all formats Also spilt wont work due to srini/dhoni evill nexus
Pujara should be the first name in Tests. In T20, they are all equals - Rohit, Kohli, Raina etc.
Pujara should be the first name in Tests. In T20, they are all equals - Rohit, Kohli, Raina etc.
Kohli out performed Pujra in recent series as example. Plus Pujara is unknwn as skipper and less experience at international level. To me pujara seems too nice. We need ganguly type now With Kohli he has loads of international experience, is gun player, plus has the personality and fire we need after lazy years. He has the arrogance to skipper and bat still well. ps love pujara
Kohli out performed Pujra in recent series as example. Plus Pujara is unknwn as skipper and less experience at international level. To me pujara seems too nice. We need ganguly type now With Kohli he has loads of international experience, is gun player, plus has the personality and fire we need after lazy years. He has the arrogance to skipper and bat still well. ps love pujara
Only in NZ. Pujara has been India's highest scorer in all the series before that - SA, Aus, Eng. He was bound to have one ordinary series. Pujara has enough experience in captaining India-A in FC games (in WI and SA too), in fact, he is much more experienced than Kohli in the 4/5 day format. I don't think Kohli has any experience in captaining a team in FCs at all. Pujara seems like a nice guy, that does mean he will not make a good captain. Dravid and Kumble looked nice too, and they were quite decent as captains as well.
Wouldn't mind either Kohli or Pujara in Test. Have followed Pujara's captiancy in the longer format and its pretty good.
Kohli is arrogant firey sob. We need that:cantstop: Also this arrogance means can captain and not effect his batting, in fact may make it better I worry pujra is too nice and it may effect his batting, also he is much less experienced at international level