Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

Only in NZ. Pujara has been India's highest scorer in all the series before that - SA, Aus, Eng. He was bound to have one ordinary series. Pujara has enough experience in captaining India-A in FC games (in WI and SA too), in fact, he is much more experienced than Kohli in the 4/5 day format. I don't think Kohli has any experience in captaining a team in FCs at all. Pujara seems like a nice guy, that does mean he will not make a good captain. Dravid and Kumble looked nice too, and they were quite decent as captains as well.
+ Don't get this logic of Katie. Dravid was actually better at managing quicks and both Kumble and Dravid were better tactician than an aggressive Dada. Kohli himself is trying to tone down his aggression.

We need a revolution in the team. To get this aggressive never say die attitude back in to team. We all know who is the man for this job:cantstop: Pujara would be my vice Plus Kohli is vastly more experienced. Been playing for ages now in all formats. Been on so many tours, was part of last world cup win, that's how long been playing

Kohli is arrogant firey sob. We need that:cantstop: Also this arrogance means can captain and not effect his batting, in fact may make it better I worry pujra is too nice and it may effect his batting, also he is much less experienced at international level
There is no co-relation between being aggressive and performance not being affected by captaincy. Both Sachin (aggression with the bat) and Ganguly were aggressive, (aggression with hands and facial expressions and jersey-twirling) but their performances were indeed affected because of captaincy pressures. I don't see why Kohli will not get affected for the same reason; and once he starts losing form, it will be very difficult for India with only one and half other batsmen in the side. Split captaincy is the way ahead, as it would not put too much pressure on one person. P.S. Pujara has looked quite good till now whenever he has captained India-A. He is not a bad option at all.
There is no co-relation between being aggressive and performance not being affected by captaincy. Both Sachin (aggression with the bat) and Ganguly were aggressive, (aggression with hands and facial expressions and jersey-twirling) but their performances were indeed affected because of captaincy pressures. I don't see why Kohli will not get affected for the same reason; and once he starts losing form, it will be very difficult for India with only one and half other batsmen in the side. Split captaincy is the way ahead, as it would not put too much pressure on one person. P.S. Pujara has looked quite good till now whenever he has captained India-A. He is not a bad option at all.
Very few people can maintain their own performance while simultaneously captaining,will see whether Kohli is up to it
We need a revolution in the team. To get this aggressive never say die attitude back in to team. We all know who is the man for this job:cantstop: Pujara would be my vice Plus Kohli is vastly more experienced. Been playing for ages now in all formats. Been on so many tours, was part of last world cup win, that's how long been playing
Barring DK, Rohit is the seniormost in this team. He won us the T20 World Cup when Kohli hadn't even played the U-19 World Cup. Make Rohit captain. :--D

Dhoni should stay captain till 2015 and than Kohli. Changing the captain like this would cause drama in the team unless you are willing to remove Dhoni from the team completely, Kohli can only really become a true captain if Dhoni is removed or their is a smooth transition. Removing Dhoni from the team is just not worth arguably a slightly better captain.

Dhoni should stay captain till 2015 and than Kohli. Changing the captain like this would cause drama in the team unless you are willing to remove Dhoni from the team completely' date=' Kohli can only really become a true captain if Dhoni is removed or their is a smooth transition. Removing Dhoni from the team is just not worth arguably a slightly better captain.[/quote'] Your right dhoni cant play in same team s a new captain. Why is that? Sad isn't it. Just shows what a cun@t he is and how sick the srini/dhoni nexus is

Kohli should lead the charge in WC 2015. Yesterday's match involved some of the best captaincy I have seen in the last few years by an Indian. Bowling full quota for main bowlers, field settings, enthusiasm, never say die spirit- all this was missing when Dhoni was captain. However I really want Kohli to start stepping up against Pakis. Except that 183 I think he is yet to make double digit score against them in ODI's. Disgraceful record tbh.

Look if Dhoni had to be removed it should have been after 0-8. Yes the selectors did that but they went too far and even wanted him removed from all teams not only from captaincy and thankfully that didn't happen. In tests, its a debate but in ODIs its a no-brainer Dhoni has to stay captain till 2015 WC and if he defends the WC then he will remain captain till he retires.

Two very different personalities.Dhoni ,after a wicket , gives a feeling as if our bowlers take a wicket every overs so a high 5 and pat is okay to have low profile celebration. Virat on the other hand celebrates as if our bowlers have taken a wicket after many years.He yells while throwing fists in air,runs around the wicket , usual MC BC follows more often than not.Nice timepass for our fielders during this one minute break between wickets.After all they can't watch advertisements like us. :winky:

Look if Dhoni had to be removed it should have been after 0-8. Yes the selectors did that but they went too far and even wanted him removed from all teams not only from captaincy and thankfully that didn't happen. In tests' date= its a debate but in ODIs its a no-brainer Dhoni has to stay captain till 2015 WC and if he defends the WC then he will remain captain till he retires.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Kohli is arrogant firey sob. We need that:cantstop: Also this arrogance means can captain and not effect his batting, in fact may make it better I worry pujra is too nice and it may effect his batting, also he is much less experienced at international level
Experienced in captaining though. Although I don't see him becoming the captain. Its gonna be Kohli. A no-brainer. Even as a captain, your patience would be tested in Test, unlike ODIs. That's where Kohli's test comes in. Has he led any A team before?
Experienced in captaining though. Although I don't see him becoming the captain. Its gonna be Kohli. A no-brainer. Even as a captain, your patience would be tested in Test, unlike ODIs. That's where Kohli's test comes in. Has he led any A team before?
Yes it will be a test. He will need to learn and improve. But that's why you give some time and see if can do the bussiness But things cant get any worse.