Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?

Who do you want as captain. Kohli or Dhoni?  

1. 1.

^ Don't mind them blaming Dhoni, but look at them dig a burrow and hide in it when Kohli commits an error. Its understandable of him not changing the squad in the last game but we are out of the tournament and you are playing a dead rubber against a non-test player nation. I really expected him to make changes. Horrible management.

Either Kohli's thoughts regarding team selection is exactly like Dhoni's, or Dhoni is ghost-captaining this. Sucks either way! The pro-Kohli anti-Dhoni fans would have cried buckets if Dhoni would have kept out Pujara and Pandey/Aaron in a dead rubber. :giggle:
corrupt,non - corrupt,they are all the same:((
corrupt' date='non - corrupt,they are all the same:(([/quote'] India's best batsman and the two fastest bowlers are sitting out in a team which has not won the last 10 matches against non-minnows. And we are supposed to be preparing for the WC to be played in Australia-NZ :two_thumbs_up: And keep playing our most promising pace bowler till he drops dead.

It seems that a few things will remain the same, whoever the captain is. Playing with the same team, even in inconsequential matches. Not choosing some players and always playing some others, whatever the performances and situations. Defensively field placings even when wickets are needed. Preferring run containment over wicket taking.

Either Kohli's thoughts regarding team selection is exactly like Dhoni's, or Dhoni is ghost-captaining this. Sucks either way! The pro-Kohli anti-Dhoni fans would have cried buckets if Dhoni would have kept out Pujara and Pandey/Aaron in a dead rubber. :giggle:
:hysterical: If Dhoni's in the team it wouldn't be a dead rubber. Not his captaining, his batting would ve made a difference. This nayudu and DK are useless.
So basically there is a clique and whoever does not belong to that will either be out or be waterboys. And the chosen ones lose everywhere but still no one cares. Darkest days of Indian cricket.
I think it's the problem of the "think tank" consisting of Dhoni, Fletcher, Patil and Kohli.
we shld sleep in dark. only owls and batman wake up at dark.
Well we all have different levels of support and obsession. I will admit. I am fanatical about indian team and wanting to win. Maybe too desperate for them to win and be the best. Others may have a much more healthy perspective on things:--D
^ Don't mind them blaming Dhoni, but look at them dig a burrow and hide in it when Kohli commits an error. Its understandable of him not changing the squad in the last game but we are out of the tournament and you are playing a dead rubber against a non-test player nation. I really expected him to make changes. Horrible management.
I agree and i want kohli as captain, this is a disgraceful move by kohli and co.
You never know. Pujara's List-A average is better than anyone in the country. In the last Challenger Trophy' date=' he proved that he can also score 100-ball 150s on flat pattas, like the other aggressive batsmen.[/quote'] Yaar like it or not Kohli is on a different level from the others in ODI's. He has already achieved the same status as a Dhoni or ABDV among the current players.
Well we all have different levels of support and obsession. I will admit. I am fanatical about indian team and wanting to win. Maybe too desperate for them to win and be the best. Others may have a much more healthy perspective on things:--D
Well, there is nothing wrong abt that dood. :icflove: We only dont like those posts calling corrupt and fixing BS. It drags the team down even if they find success.
Fair enough. :nice:
Yeah, so listen to us when we speak the truth. We represent fair, objective criticism. :agree: