Patience and Believe

I know we have sucked recently a lot, whether overseas or even in subcontinent. It shows only one thing to me. We aren't just FTB or suck at overseas. Our team has lacked the ability to play as a team recently and their are starting to gel together. The camraderie is getting better. All I have is patience and Believe for this team. And would urge you all to hang in there. Stick with them in this tough time. I believe these same set of players will bring in lot of success to India in coming tournaments. Even at perhaps Worldt20. Have some patience. Believe in them.

I know we have sucked recently a lot, whether overseas or even in subcontinent. It shows only one thing to me. We aren't just FTB or suck at overseas. Our team has lacked the ability to play as a team recently and their are starting to gel together. The camraderie is getting better. All I have is patience and Believe for this team. And would urge you all to hang in there. Stick with them in this tough time. I believe these same set of players will bring in lot of success to India in coming tournaments. Even at perhaps Worldt20. Have some patience. Believe in them.
:pray::two_thumbs_up::icflove:
By the way if dhoni maintains openig bowling attack of Ishant and Zak for eng tests we are going to get ass raped again. Yadav has not played a test for 2 years now!!
I don't want to discuss all the captaincy and dhoni again. That's being discussed in every freaking thread. All I know is that we have to have patience with these set of players. And these set of players include umesh and Pandey or whoever it is.Een though theough aren't getting game, they come into this. We are experiencing what many expected from us post-tendulkar,dravid era.