ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

Apply here if you want to become the team owner. Rules 1. Applicants for team owner shall pay me non refundable ownership fees of 100 billions. 2. The maximum number of teams allowed is 5. 3. In case of more than 5 application, I will chose 5 randomly using online random selection tools. 4. The team owners shall not be auctioned of course, they will be bidding at the auction, buying players. 5. The winning prize will be shared in the ratio 1:1 between owners and players of the winning team. 6. The purse of spending on players will be 500 billions. So user shall have 600 billions ICF$ for being a owner. I hope rules are clear, join in and be a proud owner of a team. Registrations open till 8th March 12 noon IST. Applicants List Saurav01 Debutant Sidhoni Lord Detonator sunnyji_2k Saurav01 PAA-G & gambhirfan (50% each) 30markhanreturn LeoRahi & SLICKR392 (50% each) chammakchallo just a fan Owners Selected (using randomizer) Detonator sunnyji_2k just a fan Debutant Saurav01

All those who want to own a team but don't have 600 bilz, contact me. If you have more than 100 bilz, then just bid for a team. You will need the remaining 500 bilz only IF you win the bid. In case you do win the bid, you'll receive the money necessary to buy the players as well :bandit:

owners ka bhi auction hoga ???
Owners will not be auctioned, as the only basis of auction that comes to my mind is "ICF$" but that would mean more corruption and less justice for the more deserving, hence I will use the random selection tools for deciding top 5 owners. For those who are selected as owners, they will own, the rest can get themselves listed in the player auctions :icflove:

Your current balance is good enough Arrange for the funds, for the time being, you are selected :nice:
Gather some funds and get it upto 600 bilz' date= for the time being, you are in :nice:
as long as they have 100 bilz they can bid. If they win they will have the remaining 500 bilz to buy players.

Owners will not be auctioned' date=' as the only basis of auction that comes to my mind is "ICF$" but that would mean more corruption and less justice for the more deserving, hence I will use the random selection tools for deciding top 5 owners. For those who are selected as owners, they will own, the rest can get themselves listed in the player auctions :icflove:[/quote'] So if great players like Kings11fan or PAA G become owners then quality of SS will come down :sad: