ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

despite donating so much to various potential team owners I still have more than you :hehe:
Hum imaandaari se aagey badhe hain, tum baimaani se aagey badhe ho :beee: Anyways, its just a matter of time before I jump, so enjoy your time on top. Your days at the top are numbered :nice:

Hum imaandaari se aagey badhe hain, tum baimaani se aagey badhe ho :beee: Anyways, its just a matter of time before I jump, so enjoy your time on top. Your days at the top are numbered :nice:
usme toh Admin se lekar Mods tak ne investigate kar liya par kuch nahi mila mere against :king: you're having some luck in betting these days - enjoy while it lasts. Tamasha is coming and I'll be back :bandit:

usme toh Admin se lekar Mods tak ne investigate kar liya par kuch nahi mila mere against :king: you're having some luck in betting these days - enjoy while it lasts. Tamasha is coming and I'll be back :bandit:
Dekh lenge woh bhi :bandit:

No I think there is a confusion. I have asked for 100 billions from everyone (all applicants). The owner will be decided. You can call this is an application fees. It isn't free' date=' otherwise everyone will want to become an owner. You will be charged 100 billions irrespective of whether you eventually become an owner or not. But if you don't become an owner, you will definitely be allowed to take part in auction and you may recover that amount from there :nice:[/quote'] barabar se 5 log hi apply karna ownership ke liye :phehehe: 1 bhi zyada nahi :orderorder: