Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

Firstly, a very hearty thanks to Nanda for coming up with a concept like this :hatsoff: This is not the same kind of auction that I am running. Its a bit different. Here is a gist of things in it. I am sure we can run two auction and competitions at a time :nice: The owners who didn't win my auction can apply here, provided they are ready to invest another 100 bn :P. Rules 1. The ownership fees is 100 bn (Non refundable). 2. The game will involve 5 teams having 15 players each. 3. The players here are real Cricket players which will go through another auction (ICF Auction). Yes, players like Gayle, Kohli will all undergo the hammer yet again. 4. Team owners will be chosen using randomizer (in case of more than 5 application received). 5. The categories of players are (Star Players, Overseas Magic, Home Performers). The teams shall pick maximum 5 from Star Players category, minimum 6 from the Home Performers category and maximum 5 from Overseas Magic category. This means, your team must have at least 6 out of 15 players as Home Performers. 6. There will be one captain of your team. 7. The team selected has no restrictions whatsoever, you can play with 15 batsmen if you want. 8. The team purse for buying players is 500 bn ICF$, so select the players accordingly. 9. The base price and players list is given below. 10. The game will start once we have 5 owners and their playing 15 (after auction) once the IPL starts. The team with highest score in the end will win. 11. Scoring will be calculated as per Cricinfo's Fantasy League game for IPL (Will update once that is out). 12. Performance in every game will be seen for every player playing in the playing 15. 13. Captain of the team will be awarded double points. 14. There is option to change captains. Each team has option to change captains (a team can change captain once in a week only and it will be effective for the remainder of the week. Say IPL starts from Sunday, so the said week is Sun to Sat, he may change the captain from the next Sun which will be effective till Sat and so on). The owner cannot change captain mid week. 15. If any player in the playing 15 is injured, or ruled out of the IPL, you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card" provided none of the other owners are interested in picking him up. If the other owners are interested, the highest bid of the player will be accepted. However it should be within the purchase purse of the team. The team shall have 2 such wild cards for the entire competition. 16. In case one realizes that the players discarded was of use, he may chose and buy it back without any restriction using RTM card (Right to match) option. Every owner has 2 such RTMs and the player can be bought only if he is not picked by any other team owner. If someone has already picked him and is not discarding him, he cannot be bought back. 16. One can apply as joint owners if they want. (There can be a joint ownership of 2 or more members). 17. The application of ownership is open till 12th March 2014 (12 pm IST). 18. The prize money for the winner is 2 trillion ICF$ FAQs 1. Who should I pay while buying a player? You need not pay anyone, no actual outflow of cash will take place, its just a number, you are making virtual stakes within the purse of 500 billion and you don't have to pay anything to anyone apart from 100 bn non refundable fees to Nanda14792. :nice: 2. Can I use Wild Card , mid tourney? Yes you can, but provided you have not ended up using the 2 that you have. 3. Can a change of captain from A to B and then back from B to A both amount to change of captains? Yes, they both will be counted while considering the maximum number of captain changes allowed - 5. Any further questions can be asked in the thread. I hope you all will love this concept :icflove: IPL Player Auctions List 2014 Applicants for ownership 1. gaurav92 & S=G (50% each) 2. PAA-G & Gambhirfan (50% each) 3. chammakchallo & 30markhanreturn (50% each) 4. Zakk 5. sachinrox 6. adi b & Sidhoni (50% each) 8. Lord & LeoRahi (50% each) 7. Forever Indian 9. zubinpepsi Selected Owners using randomizer 1. gaurav92 & Sachin = God 2. chammakchallo & 30markhanreturn 3. adi b and Sidhoni 4. Lord & LeoRahi 5. Forever Indian

Added. Also prize money of 2 trilz added :woot:
another small suggestion - since in this game the owner will have to remain involved every single day for around 2 months, you should ask the applicants to go for joint ownership only - if one is not present for any reason (which is highly likely considering its 2 months) for a few days then the team can still be managed by the other owner. Also, those who already own teams in your league should be given less preference (or should be allowed to apply only as joint owners) - agar unko phir se team mili toh baaki logon ka kya hoga :--D

another small suggestion - since in this game the owner will have to remain involved every single day for around 2 months, you should ask the applicants to go for joint ownership only - if one is not present for any reason (which is highly likely considering its 2 months) for a few days then the team can still be managed by the other owner. Also, those who already own teams in your league should be given less preference (or should be allowed to apply only as joint owners) - agar unko phir se team mili toh baaki logon ka kya hoga :--D
Hmm, yes I agree there. Joint ownership compulsory Those who already own a team shall stay away and let others get a chance. Thanks :icflove:

BTW is the scoring system here the same as cricinfo's SS? If not, then I suggest that you make it the same as cricinfo as that at the end of every match the person managing this game will not have to calculate scores for every player - will make it much easier.

BTW is the scoring system here the same as cricinfo's SS? If not' date=' then I suggest that you make it the same as cricinfo as that at the end of every match the person managing this game will not have to calculate scores for every player - will make it much easier.[/quote'] What is the scoring pattern as per CI ? :hmmm:

That was different, this is different :D Waise joint owner kaun hai aapka :P
I don't need it.I will be available throughout btw why do you need joint owners if you allow only 11 players :hmmm: