Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

BTW is the scoring system here the same as cricinfo's SS? If not' date=' then I suggest that you make it the same as cricinfo as that at the end of every match the person managing this game will not have to calculate scores for every player - will make it much easier.[/quote'] lekin dear usme dikkat yeh h ki aapko limited budget m poori team leni hoti hn to wo not possible for eg if i have gayle n pieterson then in cricinfo i barely manage to get someone like viru which is a posssibility here. the flexibility is misssing on ci.

so this would basically be like the Fantasy League we have for various tournaments like Champions Trophy' date=' Ashes etc with the only difference being that there would be only 5 teams here :hmmm:[/quote'] its like bringing positives from everywhere together like positives of auctions,ss, stocking mixing it up in chaat papri style

Wow!!!! that'll be really, really difficult. You have a total of 118 players in the pool and just 5 teams so why not allow each team a squad a 17 or 18 - this will give everyone some choice and make it more interesting.
That is a must from my previous experience in auctions in fantasy leagues like these. Anyway its your choice.
have pity on us the scorers + anew concept so dont want to increase burdening

there Are 2 Different Things Matchcards And Wildcards .please Update It Soon Gaurav. also During Use Of These Cards You Will Have To Buy A Player From The Same Set Of Players. For Eg If Gayle Belongs To Star Player And He Is To Be Replaced Using Above Cards Then You Will Have To Replace Him From Star Player Category Only. You Cant Replace Him From Overseas Player Category Or Any Other Category

:bandit: PM me if you need funds.... BTW this looks even more interesting than g92's own game :)
THANX THAT IT HAS BEEN APPRECIATED :icflove:. WAS FEELING NERVOUS ON GETTING THIS IDEA THROUGH. HAVE GOT MANY MORE IDEAS ITS JUST THAT TOO AFRAID OF WHETHER I WILL GET THE DESIRED BACKING UP.

there Are 2 Different Things Matchcards And Wildcards .please Update It Soon Gaurav. also During Use Of These Cards You Will Have To Buy A Player From The Same Set Of Players. For Eg If Gayle Belongs To Star Player And He Is To Be Replaced Using Above Cards Then You Will Have To Replace Him From Star Player Category Only. You Cant Replace Him From Overseas Player Category Or Any Other Category
What is a match card?:hmmm:

What is a match card?:hmmm:
2 MATCHCARD ARE PROVIDED IRRESPECTIVELY OF PLAYER INJURY AS THESE HAVE TO BE USED AT LEGITIMATE END OF GAMEWEEK (THAT IS SAY EG. END OF 3RD GAMEWEEK AND 6TH GAMEWEEK). THESE ARE FIXED AND MEANT TO REPLACE ONE OF YOUR UNDERPERFORMER. BUT IF A PLAYER IS INJURED A WILDCARD CAN BE USED TO SUBSTITUTE THE PLAYER MIDWAY BUT THAT IS ONLY WHEN WE HAVE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT THE PLAYER IS INJURED N NOT BENCHED. AND ALSO THERE IS A LIMIT ON NO. OF WILDCARDS THAT IS 2. THESE ARE VARIABLE AND CAN BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY UPON PLAYER INJURY OFFICIAL NEWS. SO A TOTAL OF 4 CARDS 2 MATCH CARDS 2 WILD CARDS.SO YOU SEE THESE 2 ARE SEPARATE CONCEPTS.