Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

All owners are requested to give me 60 bn each as a part reimbursement of auctioneer fees which I will pay Saurav Dada. If you don't pay me and I have to pay 300 bn out of my pocket' date=' you know who will have the last laugh :bandit:[/quote'] get Scarface.he's offering to do it for free :nice:

Scarface if he is ready can do the next auction of ICF users :woot: For free - sone pe suhaga, but this one is finalized :bandit:
or they can do one phase each tomorrow:dance: ask Saurav about it

Scarface if he is ready can do the next auction of ICF users :woot: For free - sone pe suhaga, but this one is finalized :bandit:
I have no experience at all and was just kidding :P Let Saurav do this auction, maybe next year I'll try :two_thumbs_up: I am one of the participants in the ICF user auction so can't be auctioneer :((

I have no experience at all and was just kidding :P Let Saurav do this auction, maybe next year I'll try :two_thumbs_up: I am one of the participants in the ICF user auction so can't be auctioneer :((
Seeing that you are excited, I have PMed Saurav01 about it. Be ready, you might conduct the second phase of the auction tomorrow :nice: :icflove:

you think Saurav has conducted 100s of them ?:laugh: Its new experience for all of us good luck if you get the job :nice:

Some good news for Scarface and all of us The second phase of auction will be auctioned by Scarface :icflove: But Scarface you will have to send me 5 trillions as auction fees as nothing is "Free" per se and especially when you are up against g92 and S=G :bandit:

Some good news for Scarface and all of us The second phase of auction will be auctioned by Scarface :icflove: But Scarface you will have to send me 5 trillions as auction fees as nothing is "Free" per se and especially when you are up against g92 :bandit:
team toh humaari hai....2.5 trilz each :five:

Some good news for Scarface and all of us The second phase of auction will be auctioned by Scarface :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up:
But Scarface you will have to send me 5 trillions as auction fees as nothing is "Free" per se and especially when you are up against g92 :bandit:
:omg: You are asking owners to pay Saurav's fees but looting from me :headshake: I'll pay Saurav his fees so that owners get free auctioneers. Deal?