Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

^Users will place bids amount
there are already gaps decided no,point.no 5? so if base price is 20 bilz for Star Performer,it'll obviously go as 20,25,30.......... whats use of placing an amount,just say yes and no

15 is for the number of players in the team' date=' you can bid on 20-30-40 as many as you want. He is asking to put a lid on number of players one can bid for in order to select 15 players.[/quote'] that won't be fair best we can do is disqualify a team when they get max players in each category

Ok. So bids from LeoRahi will not be entertained :nice:
no if by some chance I'm offline he can bid in place of me,I give him authority on that.his bids will be binding on the team too :nice:

How can it be misused? Though if you don't keep a limit a lot of time will be wasted as people will troll around and bid for every aira-gira player to raise his price.
Arey baba, they have an equal risk at hand whil they bid that the other person may withdraw and you end up getting trolled yourself. Also, in case I keep a lid on the number of players one can bid for and if a team has say 8 bids left with 6 players to choose, its imperative that he will chose a player and the others with some bids left may troll him and work on it anyways.
that won't be fair best we can do is disqualify a team when they get max players in each category
Yes, this can be done :nice:

Arey baba, they have an equal risk at hand whil they bid that the other person may withdraw and you end up getting trolled yourself. Also, in case I keep a lid on the number of players one can bid for and if a team has say 8 bids left with 6 players to choose, its imperative that he will chose a player and the others with some bids left may troll him and work on it anyways. Yes, this can be done :nice:
Chalo theek hai its upto you anyways:two_thumbs_up:

Well this was discussed earlier too, and people were of the opinion that we need more players in one team. If we have 9 teams, we will have to cut the players from 15 to 10. If that is acceptable to other teams ,we might as well have 9 teams, but last time round, it wasn't the case. Lets see what we can do now.