Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Well this was discussed earlier too, and people were of the opinion that we need more players in one team. If we have 9 teams, we will have to cut the players from 15 to 10. If that is acceptable to other teams ,we might as well have 9 teams, but last time round, it wasn't the case. Lets see what we can do now.
I dont understand this point.. You are going to take the points form Cricinfo Fantasy. THere are enough number of players for all 8 or 9 teams.. why dont you include all the players that are in the IPL pool?? I see that there are 125 players in the auction list.. so if we have 9 teams, then each team willl have 14 players.. still good enough..

i guess zubin is really interested and he has inflated his :P: as well for this.lets include him and have 6 owners.thats final
hehe ... thts true... the money i have is all donated by few rich members.. maybe time to start a party like Kejritard.. :cantstop:

oh i see chamackchallo' date='paag,sachrox interested as well..can they all agree for an alliance and form the 6th team?[/quote'] no alliance for me in that case!!! I m away from this alliance scene count my vote as invalid in this case!!!

chammakchallo already has a team dunno why voted agst 5?
Probably because if you would have had a team,then I would have missed it and facing the same scenario. Probably that if more teams play then organizers work would increase which means that they will come out with better standard solution next tym for a lucky draw!