T20 Global Championship Fantasy League

PAA-G

Not sure if I will be able to watch the games this time so will make decision on whether to join in one week from now :two_thumbs_up: Regardless it's a T20 Cricinfo comp... the most ideal preparation for IPL and ideal for owners too to see who is deserving of highest bids and who's most inform heading into the biggest event on the SS calender :two_thumbs_up:

Not sure if I will be able to watch the games this time so will make decision on whether to join in one week from now :two_thumbs_up: Regardless it's a T20 Cricinfo comp... the most ideal preparation for IPL and ideal for owners too to see who is deserving of highest bids and who's most inform heading into the biggest event on the SS calender :two_thumbs_up:
Take your time :nice:
darr gaya :yess:
Message from team :kxip: :orderorder: A solid performance here can now land you a spot in the best team in the world!!! Team :kxip:'s natural talent search initiative guarantees a $60 billion + auction bid for the winner of this tournament! :dance:
:finger: you cant buy another owner :--D