MS Dhoni goes unsold at Nanda's great IPL auction again.

Magneto

Ah :rofl: It was dumb though even he does not gets to play all matches he is easily one of the best batsman in world
But TMK bought Watson and Dhawan after that who will surely fetch more points than Dhoni. Dhawan preferred over Dhoni :rofl:

But TMK bought Watson and Dhawan after that who will surely fetch more points than Dhoni. Dhawan preferred over Dhoni :rofl:
Dhawan opens so it can work... Does catching and stumpings count? Over the course of tournament it will make big difference

Dhawan opens so it can work... Does catching and stumpings count? Over the course of tournament it will make big difference
Dhawan will surely fetch more points. Yeah, keeping and catching counts. If two years back, if you would tell someone that even in an imaginary auction someone would pick Dhawan over Dhoni, they'll think you are loony.

Dhawan will surely fetch more points. Yeah, keeping and catching counts. If two years back, if you would tell someone that even in an imaginary auction someone would pick Dhawan over Dhoni, they'll think you are loony.
i still think its loony :giggle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Told S=G that Dhoni might go unsold since only adi and Sidhoni would Buy him and they already have finished their 5 :rofl: This is epic ! Yusuf Pathan, Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik sold above the base prices and no room for MS even at base price :rofl:

arre bhai by x factor i meant not big names but still big performers...something kind of dark horse!!!
Then say dark horse :finger: He probably did not sleep today out of happiness of u saying he has X factor Just say like New Zealand they will come third or forth :two_thumbs_up:

No and I was literally begging them to buy him but Sachin =GOD being a sachin fan ignored him and 2 other guys already had their quota full And tmk did bet for him but withdrew and i thought even chillar players will go more than MSD why not but him if its cheap? But all went for injured players like Johnson and steyn :rofl:
Nopes. Having Dhoni in my team wouldn't have been that bad but by the time I had only 1 star players left to buy and I had my eyes set on Raina so there was no way I was going for MSD at that point. Thinking now, it is obvious that we made a small mistake in buying both Utthappa and Yusuf - we should have bought one of them and one of MSD/ABDV - that would have been better.