Cricket Stock Exchange : ICC World T20 Special : New exciting markets updated !

Lord

Cricket Stock Exchange : ICC World T20 Special : New exciting markets updated !  

1. 1.

Welcome to Cricket Stock Exchange with New rules

Special Markets include - Tournament Index, Winners Index, Double Stock,Option to Sell,Free Shares!!!

Match index :The Final : India vs Sri Lanka [TABLE=head]Sr.No|Player/Index|Quoted Price for Tournament 1.|Rohit Sharma|55 2.|Shikhar Dhawan|47 3.|Ajinkya Rahane|46 4.|Virat Kohli|63 5.|Yuvraj Singh|48 6.|MS Dhoni|45 7.|Suresh Raina|50 8.|Ravindra Jadeja|34 9.|Ravi Ashwin|37 10.|Amit Mishra|35 11.|Bhuvaneshwar Kumar|26 12.|Mohammad Shami|27 13.|Mohit Sharma|24 14.|Kusal Perera|51 15.|TM Dilshan|52 16.|Mahela Jayawardene|54 17.|Kumar Sangakkara|48 18.|Lahiru Thirimanne|44 19.|Dinesh Chandimal|43 20.|Angelo Mathews|56 21.|Thisara Perera|43 22.|Seekuge Prasanna|32 23.|Nuwan Kulasakera|31 24.|Sachitra Senanayake|28 25|Lasith Malinga|33 26.|Rangane Herath|29 26.|Team Total Index |327 27.|Fours & Sixes : India|90 28.|Fours & Sixes : SL|88 29.|Winning Margin : Ind over SL|19 30.|Top Scorer Index|74 31.|Sundries Multiplier|67 32.|Biggest Over Multiplier|315 [/TABLE]

League Standings [TABLE=head]Sr.No|Username|ICF$ in million 1.|Bleed Blue|920900 2.|adi B|916750 3.|nanda14792|765200 4.|Scarface|466000 5.|chammakchallo|427600 6.|PAA-G|386400 7.|LeoRahi|276340 8.|Sidhoni|211850 9.|gaurav92|209500 10.|Zestian|152191 11.|30markhanreturn|152000 12.|Cricket Hacker|70900 13.|Saurav01|-183400 14.|zakk|-670500 [/TABLE] How to play You are given quotes of points on various players and if you think they will do more than that, you buy them. You can buy shares in lots. (One lot = 1 million shares). The currency in which the stocks are quoted are in ICF$. The Market for every match will remain open just till Toss time. Suppose for India v/s South Africa, I have quoted AB De Villiers for 44, and you think he is capable of scoring more points than that, you BUY him. Rules Points Allocation The scores are calculated on following basis :- Runs - 1 run(acc. to SR)* : 1 point Wickets - 1 wicket : 15 points Catches - 1 catch : 5 points Stumping - 1 stumping : 10 points Fifty - Half Century : 5 bonus points Hundred - Century : 10 bonus points 3 or 4 wicket haul : 10 bonus points 5 or more wicket haul : 20 bonus points Hat trick : 20 bonus points Duck : - 10 points Golden or Diamond Duck : -20 points Economy rate between 5 and 8 : 5 points Economy rate 5 or below: 10 points Economy Rate between 8 and 10 : -5 points Economy Rate 10 or above: -10 points Maiden over : 5 bonus points per over Man of the match : 25 points *Very Important:I have decided to remove the Strike Rate Index and include the Strike Rate in the quoted price only by using a formula.Suppose if a player scores 20 runs at a SR of 140,he'll get 28 points(20*140/100) instead of 20 points.So this way you are predicting not only the runs scored by a player but also his SR.The formula used will be as follows Below 10 balls : Runs *SR/150 10 or more balls : Runs* SR/100 Tournament Index It is the sum total of points earned by a player in the whole tournament.But the tournament index of players can only be bought before the first game. I will not be updating tournament index market for players after the first game (irrespective of his good or bad performance). So its a risk you take in the first game for the entire tourney. And also if he doesn't play in the playing XI for remaining matches, its a risk borne by you only. I will settle it at the matches he play (So if he plays 2 out of 3 games, the markets will settle at the points he earned in the 2 games that he played). Winner Index Its like buying a team you think will win the Champions Trophy 2013. The scores will be settled as follows :- Champion : 100 points Runners up : 80 points Semi finalists: 60 points 3th placed team in each group: 25 points 4th placed team in each group: 10 points 5th placed team in each group : 0 points Team Total Index Here I quote the total I think will be the total of the two teams. If you think that the total will be more than that, just BUY it. The market would settle at the actual total that the teams make. Winning Margin Here I quote the margin of runs/wickets Team A will beat Team B.I will quote in the format 'Winning Margin :Team A over Team B' meaning I expect Team A to win.If you think Team A will win by more than the quoted price,buy it or if you think Team A will win by lesser points or if Team B will win,sell it.For this index,the points will be as follows 1 Run : 1 points 1 wicket : 10 points Double Stock Yes ! Now, you can double a player of your choice. In case it makes profits, your profits will be doubled, and in case it incurs losses, your losses will be doubled. You have 1 double stock up your sleeve every match (This bet is valid only for Players Market. No double stock available on other than Players Market). You need to tell me before hand (at the time of your stock picks) which player you want to double. Free Shares : It means the losses,if any, on this stock will be ignored but profits will be counted.You can have one free share for every match,provided you have at atleast 3 of the regular stocksAlso you can not double the free stock Option to sell:This is the reverse of buying.If you think a stock is overpriced,sell it and you'll profit if it settles at less than the quoted price and vice versa.You have 2 sell options every match,but atleast one of those has to be on the players marketOne sell option each is there for Tournament and Win Index too Any other questions, doubts will be answered.Please post doubts in thread :icflove: ENJOY STOCKING !:cheer:

Please read carefully,specially this part:

*Very Important:I have decided to remove the Strike Rate Index and include the Strike Rate in the quoted price only by using a formula.Suppose if a player scores 20 runs at a SR of 140,he'll get 28 points(20*140/100) instead of 20 points.So this way you are predicting not only the runs scored by a player but also his SR.The formula used will be as follows Below 10 balls : Runs *SR/150 Over 10 balls : Runs* SR/100
Ask questions if there.Baad mein na kehna :beee: P.S. Mods sticky it

SR for 10 balls ? You have writte nbelow and above 10, but 10 pe hua toh ? :cantstop: Make it 10 and above - 100 SR will be the denominator :nice: New exciting rules :woot:. Makes sense. Also, the 3 wicket haul and 5 wicket haul, put 3-4 wicket haul instead of 3 wicket haul to avoid confusion. And finally, the free stock is one for every 3 stocks right ? :woot: Looks very exciting paaji, :yay:

SR for 10 balls ? You have writte nbelow and above 10, but 10 pe hua toh ? :cantstop: Make it 10 and above - 100 SR will be the denominator :nice:
yeah good catch.will do that :icflove:
Also, the 3 wicket haul and 5 wicket haul, put 3-4 wicket haul instead of 3 wicket haul to avoid confusion.
okay :two_thumbs_up:
And finally, the free stock is one for every 3 stocks right ? :woot:
no only one free stock per match but to avail that you have to invest in 3 other stocks atleast.Just to ensure players just dont invest in free shares:haha:
Looks very exciting paaji, :yay:
:icflove::dance:
Also Paaji' date=' allow sell option on Win Index unlimited - only on win index :nice:[/quote'] sell option is there for every stock :nice: there are 2 sell options this time but atleast one of those has to be on players market:icflove:
^That is for match days' date=' but allow more than one sell option on win index. I should be able to sell win index and not just buy it, thats my point. Allow it to be sold (Don't put a cap on the sell option of win index).[/quote'] Oh. ok. one sell option each on Tournament and Win Index then :nice: not more than one :nono:

Sell Australia @76 Sell Shane Watson (Tournament Index) @412 Tournament Index Buy Sunil Narine @164 Mohammad Hafeez @232 Lasith Malinga @134 Corey Anderson @174 AB De Villiers @184 Suresh Raina @208 Shahid Afridil @271 David Warner @262 All for Max :bigboss: :yay: