Yuvraj vs Pakistan

They bowl yorkers to him. Yuvraj is susceptible to yorkers especially at the start of his innings as he has a high bat lift. By the time he brings the bat down, the ball sneaks through. Yuvraj got out to a yorker to Wahab Riaz in WC 2011, Mohd Irfan and this game to Bhatti. All very early.

I think they are hoping he will turn around like Raina does. Difference is Yuvraj feet movement used to be much better.
It would be better to invest in a younger player than giving Yuvraj these chances. It is not just the lack of runs, but the manner in which he is getting out. Today, he got a straight yorker, which was at a friendly pace, not express. And he played all over it. The manner in which he is getting out concerns me more than the lack of runs. Probably worth giving few more chances in the W T20...

yuvraj is finished in all formats but i'll still play him in t20s because of his six hitting ability against spinners(especially left arm) .i think he'll fare well against teams who dont have genuine pacers like windies,holland maybe especially those pacers who bowl quick and straight.bowlers like starc will clean him up,he needs to somehow play out the better bowlers(best possible way is to remain off strike) and hit against the weak bowlers

They bowl yorkers to him. Yuvraj is susceptible to yorkers especially at the start of his innings as he has a high bat lift. By the time he brings the bat down, the ball sneaks through. Yuvraj got out to a yorker to Wahab Riaz in WC 2011, Mohd Irfan and this game to Bhatti. All very early.
Full toss LBW right?

Yuvraj is a power hitter. Although India has a lot of decent batsmen, they only have two seriously big hitters - Yuvi and the Dhoniconda. You need a guy like that in the 20 over format. I agree that Yuvi is pretty much past it (might manage the occasional knock), but the reason he's still being picked is because there aren't any new faces who can hit big yet. Rohit is capable, but he doesn't seem to be going for the slogging role.