Pakistan Choke ---Again

chanakya

Wow you guys are really loving this. It's kinda sad how we both enjoy each other's misery. Anyways, I was watching Shahid Afridi just a little while ago and he solely took the blame for the series loss. He said despite everything else he should have been able to bring it home and couldn't and that was his fault. Props for at least manning up to it.

Afridi should look at himself in the mirror and ask himself some serious questions. How long is he going to allow his blood-rushes to cost Pakistan dear ? 10 years into international cricket and i cant recollect three instances where he has guided to Pakistan to victory in a pressure situation. Yes , he wins Pakistan matches with his talent but the question is ,how many matches has he then cost so far ?

Wow you guys are really loving this. It's kinda sad how we both enjoy each other's misery. Anyways, I was watching Shahid Afridi just a little while ago and he solely took the blame for the series loss. He said despite everything else he should have been able to bring it home and couldn't and that was his fault. Props for at least manning up to it.
Is it the first time he has said so in public? I mean he does it and then goes and says sorry and does it again. Wat's the use of saying sorry when you dont really mean it?

Pak fans have no right to blame afridi. it is afridi's game and more or less pak fans want him to smash 6 every god damn ball. this time he failed and they curse him, next time when he makes some other bowler bandra they'll ga ga abt it..... aaah we desi cricket supporters think alike don't we :giggle: SA won the game simply due to their athleticism, I still cant believe Ab De Viller's caught that skier from Afridi :hatsoff:

Pak fans have no right to blame afridi. it is afridi's game and more or less pak fans want him to smash 6 every god damn ball. this time he failed and they curse him, next time when he makes some other bowler bandra they'll ga ga abt it..... aaah we desi cricket supporters think alike don't we :giggle: SA won the game simply due to their athleticism, I still cant believe Ab De Viller's caught that skier from Afridi :hatsoff:
You're basically right. Pakistan made a conscious decision some time ago that they were ok with this kind of Afridi rather than no Afridi at all.