Who would be your spinner for tests?

Who would be your spinner for tests?  

1. 1.

In sub-continent: Ashwin, Jadeja, Mishra - all of them. Hard to keep Ojha out considering he got 10 wickets in his last Test, but I think we should go with a variety of off-spin, left arm spin and leg spin. Away from sub-continent: First choice - Jadeja Then, Ashwin / Mishra

Ashwin, Jaddu, Ojha and Mishra in the subcontinent with B. Kumar as lone paceman. Jaddu, Mishra, Shami, Yadav, Pandey outside of subcontinent. That leaves one slot for Dhoni and 5 for batsmen (Dhawan, Rohit, Kohli, Pujara, Rahane) Enough of this part-time nonsense. Pick your best batsmen and your best bowlers if you want quality.

Mishra outside SC at the moment, no idea whether it will work, but worth a try since the existing options aren't working so far. In India, Ashwin all the way. Jadeja is a part time bowler not a good option for tests, he could be handy in India.

I would go with ashwin and jadeja overseas, its still early days for ash, he needs some more experience overseas to do well. Same with jaddu. Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
Ashwin, Mishra and Ojha are classical spinners - Jaddu is a part time option, he was in top form for some time, but he won't be a long term option. We should not really invest in Jadeja as a bowler outside India. Whether we are going with Ashwin, Mishra or Ojha - we need to give them a long rope outside India. Just swapping them without logic, based on a few tests will just give us a number of oridnary bowlers with no overseas experience. Indian spinners are not known for being venomous outisde Asia, they need a lot of experience to find their feet. Kumble found it very tough for the first seven years before settling into a good rhythm. Bhajji adapted quicker than Kumble, but was seldom a potent force as a bowler outside India. Whichever spin bowler will represent India outside Asia, I would give at least a rope of 15 tests, because the job is that hard. Four or five tests are not enough to adjust.
Overseas-It has to mishra as last 2 tours if we had wicket taking spinners the tail would not have lasted long against mishra googly.
No one can help if we drop so many catches. McCullum had three lives in that triple ton. On a flat deck like that dropped catches are criminal.