Gavaskar appointed interim BCCI head. CSK RR to stay

asterix

Wrong' date=' wrong and wrong. Decriminalization of sex was not held in accordance with the constitution. The SC asked the parliament to amend the law for the same. It was of the opinion that it shouldn't be criminalised but changing the law meant changing other laws and it is the executive which should take care of this - not the SC. In fact, SC never banned gay sex - it was just interpreting the law that our beloved parliamentarians nonchalantly included from Queen Victoria's a**.[/quote'] i give up :(( but SC is as corrupt as any other establishment ..
First off SC has made a recommendation. Its upto BCCI to act upon it. We all know they wont so not sure why is everyone so excited. Beside if Sreeni goes pawar/modi or dalmiya will come so not exactly rosy.
Sir? The SC will give an order if the BCCI doesn't act on it.
Oh man,, Why did it happen in the middle of the WC? :((:((:((:(( What will be the mindset of Dhoni now :(( Cant fault him if we lose all our matches , SC has no sense of occasion.
Unless Srini Mama calls him & disturbs his state of mind :giggle:
Sir? The SC will give an order if the BCCI doesn't act on it.
That was my interpretation of TOI report, i didnt read the word SC has ordered him to step down. Beside Srini will do the same nonsense, dalmiya as acting chairman till investigation is complete.