Yuvraj steals the thunder from Dhoni

Yuvraj4Captaincy

Nothing wrong with that... Have all the fun u want.. but it should be during break time and not during playing season especially with 2 important series coming our way... I just hope the UV and Dhoni don't pull a Shastri or a Kambli...
Man, there is never nuff break in international cricket and this is actually a break between the 2 series. How do you want em to control their hormones for so logn otherwise?

Man' date=' there is never nuff break in international cricket and this is actually a break between the 2 series. How do you want em to control their hormones for so logn otherwise?[/quote'] I totally agree that there isn't enough break in International cricket. But I kind of like the approach that our big 3. Get married quickly and then just concentrate on cricket. I will still stick with this... "I just hope the UV and Dhoni don't pull a Shastri or a Kambli... "

Wht an attention seeker !!!!!
If cricketers are falling over each other to be associated with her, why shouldn't she enjoy the attention?!? The longer she keeps her mouth shut and keeps the media/public guessing, the more attention and publicity she'll get. :hatsoff:

I totally agree that there isn't enough break in International cricket. But I kind of like the approach that our big 3. Get married quickly and then just concentrate on cricket. I will still stick with this... "I just hope the UV and Dhoni don't pull a Shastri or a Kambli... "
Dude, Gangs did have an affair but they were old school and these guys are young guns and the lifestyle has changed these days. You want a test run before you buy somethign these days:haha:

If cricketers are falling over each other to be associated with her' date=' why shouldn't she enjoy the attention?!? The longer she keeps her mouth shut and keeps the media/public guessing, the more attention and publicity she'll get. :hatsoff:[/quote'] Yea, thats true. Let's see who she falls for.Dhoni has been after her since last year.

Yea' date=' thats true. Let's see who she falls for.Dhoni has been after her since last year.[/quote'] My best bet would be some unknown NRI dude. All these flings with cricketers will just be a publicity stunt for her upcoming movie!! Cricketers ka tho KLPD hi hoga :haha: Cmon, except for the "player" Pataudi no one ever bagged a bollywood actress in her prime. Agree Azza did get Bijli but then she was a flop actress.

My best bet would be some unknown NRI dude. All these flings with cricketers will just be a publicity stunt for her upcoming movie!! Cricketers ka tho KLPD hi hoga :haha: Cmon, except for the "player" Pataudi no one ever bagged a bollywood actress in her prime. Agree Azza did get Bijli but then she was a flop actress.
Is priyanka in her prime?..Yuvraj did dated her. But I think it will be cool if one of our cricketer bag teh #1 acctress in bollywood