Ranji Trophy, Super league, 2007-08 [Ranji SS available]

Chandan

This Ranji super selector has exposed how little i know of our first class players. Quite pathetic really.
I'm in a much worse position than you. And I thought I knew about Indian FC players enough!!! :rolleyes: LR Shukla has given you 2 points, but in my case, Kaif has given me 1.7 points, and Ishant and Appanna 0 points as they didn't figure in their teams' final XI.
Well Tics , i have picked some players purely on name without knowing what their current form is at all. I selected Laxmi Ratan Shukla and he has so far scored me -2 point. :embaressed_smile:
lol still u doing a bit better then me.. who atleast knew player's perfromance from past.. but yet got robbed as they didn't perform well enough..

The thing is, i made an excellent start in both the SS competitions so far , but petered out badly. I picked 4 fast bowlers in the India-pak eleven hoping that there would be lots of movement and therefore the faster bowlers will gets lots of wickets, that didnt work. And I dont have ANY Indian middle-order in my line-up at all. I have Sachin and next is Uthappa. Not picking any one of Gambhir, yuvraj and Dhoni is also costing me. As far as the Ranji SS goes, It seems there is another Rohit sharma in the Rajasthan team, i selected him thinking he was Mumbai's Rohit Sharma. The TN Bengal match peterted out due to rain, affecting my chances and some key players( Bose ) didnt deliver for me.

Tell the truth, your hubby selected the team right ? :D Well Tics , i have picked some players purely on name without knowing what their current form is at all. I selected Laxmi Ratan Shukla and he has so far scored me -2 point. :embaressed_smile:
My hubby won't know the names of half the people in the national team.....:D
Bisht is a part of my name ...is liye pick kiya tha....:D Bhandari ke baree mein ek do saalon pehle bahut sunatha...thought time for him to perform....
That's funny, yesterday I was taking a look at everyone's teams, and I guessed as much that that was the reason you picked him.