Ranji Trophy, Super league, 2007-08 [Ranji SS available]

Chandan

Really chandan?? Mumbai will take the points though.. btw, Delhi in deep deep trouble..
If Karnataka registers an outright victory, how will Mumbai get points? And I saw Delhi in deep trouble. Akash Chopra is of no use now. I'll have to chuck him out of my SS. Scores at lunch: Mumbai 110/0 after Karnataka was dismissed for 195 Bengal 100/2, Tiwari unbeaten on 21 HP 41/1 after Saurashtra were wrapped up for 291 Delhi 108/7 with Dhawan top scoring at 35 Punjab 27/2 after Andhra scoring 334 in 1st inning Maharashtra 272/4 and only 3.2 overs bowled today. Is it raining at Chepauk?
Where are you following this Chandan......? BTW...do you come on TV ?
Radhika...:confused_smile: I try to follow it on TV. But when it is not coming there, you just cant help but follow it on web. It is such an irony that we get English county cricket and Australian Pura Cup on TV but not our own domestic cricket. It is very very frustrating in fact!:cry_smile: Cricketics, I'm also following it on web and try to catch the highlights on News channels if they show it at all. PS: Wow!! Karnataka get 3 quick wickets. Mumbai 125/3

They were showing some interest earlier...but the moment Rahul got out,they lost interest too... Mushy ka bachha also didn't help much! Why isn't DD showing it? They have done it earlier. May be because of their thingyy with BCCI... The BCCI deserves a tight kick on its massive backside for not caring enough....!

I thank Chandan for reminding me to put up a team for the Ranji season. And she comes on T.V ? how ?
A few days back I saw this lady on TV (I don't remember which programme) and her views were quite similar to chandan's ...hence the Q.....:embaressed_smile:
is she Barkha Dutt of ndtv???
Come on guys!! No such things. I'm just an ordinary forummer like you all!!!