Mumbai Indians - IPL 2014 Official Thread

BlueBee

Foreign players in MI squad Corey Anderson Michael Hussey Lasith Malinga Kieron Pollard Marchant de Lange Ben Dunk Josh Hazlewood Krishmar Santokie WTF where the team management thinking. Ben dunk has to play in place of cricket in the next game
Mr Cricket :bumsmack: - Ben Dunk :band:

Playing Zak.... Seriously? :wall: Already have 2 prima donnas: Pollu & Bhajji... When was Ojha's last match winning performance? :hmmmm2: MI management SUCKS.... I mean which chewtiya think tank can come up eith a combo like Symonds-Bhajji and... Behold... TenTing/PonDulkar? :mad: They kept Maxwell on bench for most of the IPL6! And then let him go in the auctions... How can they let go a gun utility player like Smith? What is their love affair with that dramabaaz Pollu? The more I think about the idiots like Wight, Kumble, Rhodes & Singh, the more I get :mad: And I effing abhor that useless mentor who hasn't contributed to MI in any role whatsoever... Whatever MI has achieved so far is in spite of him... Screwed up the auctions... I can imagine him saying in his girly, squeaky voice to let go Maxwell, Smith (since he was always overshadowed by Smith while opening, so took out his frustration), Johnson (might've hit him while bowling in nets), get grandpas Zak, Hussey and retain favorite jokers like Pollu & Bhajji...

zakk and Leo biggest ever glory hunters!!! While the team was winning they were cheering for :mi: soon as struggle begins they hope on :kxip: bandwagon, current favorites. Explain yourselves! :hitler::orderorder:
:agree: zakk already jumped to :kxip: ship

zakk and Leo biggest ever glory hunters!!! While the team was winning they were cheering for :mi: soon as struggle begins they hope on :kxip: bandwagon, current favorites. Explain yourselves! :hitler::orderorder:
It is their lame attempt at jinxing......