Pakistan players ,coaches and fans Chirp a lot before any major Event.

Pak's fans attitude sucks and I'm saying this without any bias. They constantly hype up average players, talk big before every tournament even though they fail in every major tournament and generally act like douche bags. Even though I have to say the attitude of Pak fans in this site is better than Pak fans elsewhere. They can do with some humility.

Pak's fans attitude sucks and I'm saying this without any bias. They constantly hype up average players, talk big before every tournament even though they fail in every major tournament and generally act like douche bags. Even though I have to say the attitude of Pak fans in this site is better than Pak fans elsewhere. They can do with some humility.
What about the attitude of your fans -
Jo maza Pakistan ki haar me, Na ishq me na pyar me, Na Motor me na car me, Na Dil me na dildar me, Jo maza pakistan ki haar me, Na Ghar me na bazar me,Na Bagh me na bahar me, Na 7 samander par me, Jo maza pakistan ki haar me, Na Aam me na anar me, Na Chatni na achar me, Na hichki na dakar me, Jo maza pakistan ki haar me, Na Tape na V.C.R me, Na sur me na taal me, Na payal ki jankar me, Jo maza pakistan ki haar me! :smiley:
I'd rather hype up and support my own team than orgasm at the loss on another :giggle:
Why can't we talk about our own team ? Maybe you should be more concerned about why 15 of the top 20 or so threads on Indian Cricket Fans right now are related to Pakistan ? Chip on your shoulders brah :icflove:
talking about your own team is fine , and saying how you want to perform well, which every one does. But that's not Pakistanis do , they simply say we are best in world, somehow they have anointed themselves as best bowling in world in perpetuity. Pakistan best limited-overs side - Afridi Show me which side does that? these are just few examples
^^that movie had some melodious songs......especially ''ye dua hai meri rab se"by kumar sanu is my all time favourite:two_thumbs_up:
arre this one also has Karishma sitting on the bus and singing Sapne Saajan Ke gaa raha hai mera jiya...something something Just miss the Bollywood days of old. Think it has been a exponential downslide. Internationalization of Bollywood may have helped to increase revenues and spread, even make India a known soft power across the world, but the commercialization aspect of it has gone to reduce the quality of the movies. I would know so many details about the 60 70 80 movies. Even today watching those oldies bring a smile. Post 90, its mostly crap being served.
Just on totally another issue' date='Aussies are no saints. Warner stating that Trott is mentally weak ( basically ridiculing somebody with real stress disorder) before ashes and Faulkner saying he doesnt like WI ( read Blacks). They are the worst of the bunch.[/quote'] There is no way you can read Faulkner's comments as being racially motivated.

Lol @ Pakistan for having ****ridi as a role model. If Afridi would have represented any other test playing country (apart from Pakistan), he would have been dropped from the national team ages ago.

Afridi is a national hero' date= so he is gonna say that to please his fans. Techniqually we as fans know deep down we are not the best.
If Afridi played for India, he would be dropped and offered a contract in Bollywood. Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Probably true. Lala ki jawani could have been such a massive item number hit. Too bad for him he was born in the wrong country. :((
Probably true. Lala ki jawani could have been such a massive item number hit. Too bad for him he was born in the wrong country. :((
they have a song in Pakistan. Spoof of Oh la la..dirty picture... it goes o lala o lala...lala ki lalagiri..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: pakistani India movie ke deewane :)
they have a song in Pakistan. Spoof of Oh la la..dirty picture... it goes o lala o lala...lala ki lalagiri..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: pakistani India movie ke deewane :)
How come you have so much knowledge about paki songs and movies :dontknow: Are you a closet lolywood fan :woot:
arre this one also has Karishma sitting on the bus and singing Sapne Saajan Ke gaa raha hai mera jiya...something something Just miss the Bollywood days of old. Think it has been a exponential downslide. Internationalization of Bollywood may have helped to increase revenues and spread, even make India a known soft power across the world, but the commercialization aspect of it has gone to reduce the quality of the movies. I would know so many details about the 60 70 80 movies. Even today watching those oldies bring a smile. Post 90, its mostly crap being served.
Top post. All this talk of cricket is very depressing. It should be banished from ICF altogether. I agree that the 90's were the pinacle of Indian cinema. Everything that was released in the 90s was pure magic. Be it the SRK tear jerkers, the love triangle, the Govinda-Kader Khan comedies, the family dramas or the Akshay Kumar action flicks. :icflove: Bollywood and Indian society had reached a state of epochal refined enlightenment that few other societies can match. Then from the mid 2000's it went all down hill. My politically untrained mind tells me that it must be the 10 year UPA reign. :dontknow: