Who do you dislike most ? Sri Lanka or Pakistan?

I know in the past this was not even a question ' date='but I hostly think we must have passed Pakis in your hate/dislike list? B->B->[/quote'] An average cricket fan on Indian street don't dislike Lanka especially in North.Pakistan is mile ahead of any team.My brother is crazy Lankan fan and when India was not playing I use to support opposite teams just to tease him.It is only when I started searching cricket forum I realised there is hatred from both sides
No hate' date=' but dont want prefer Pakistan to win anything. Lunkans dont mind, but after their [b']LTTE victory they are cocky and I dont like them as much as Pakistan, but next to Pakistan. but I dont want them to win anything.
going by their posts, they somehow feel they have defeated India actually.

Sri Lanka team was really good back in the days ... Arjuna, De Silva, Vass, Sanath, Murali, Chandana, Dharmasena ... All were genuinely good guys ... Even Kaluwitharana was exciting behind the stumps besides being very good. These days only Jayawardene and Matthews are the genuinely good guys I see in their team. Malinga is good but his hair and smile is irritating. Rest of them are somehow duds with sangakkara and dilshan leading the way. Russel Arnold in the comm box is again super irritating as is harsha bhogle from India

I used to like the Sri Lankan team and their fans until I found out they actually hate us. It's nothing new though. I guess everyone hates us now. What I've found though is that Pakistani fans are a lot more appreciative of some Indian players like Kohli and Dhoni, while I don't quite see the same appreciation and respect from Sri Lankan fans. I guess that's probably because they've given Sri Lanka some bad memories in recent years, one that they'd like to forget. I don't hate either of the teams, though I'll admit I wanted neither to qualify for the semis just so I could troll their fans who predicted game after game that India would lose. :lmao:

I used to like the Sri Lankan team and their fans until I found out they actually hate us. It's nothing new though. I guess everyone hates us now. What I've found though is that Pakistani fans are a lot more appreciative of some Indian players like Kohli and Dhoni, while I don't quite see the same appreciation and respect from Sri Lankan fans. I guess that's probably because they've given Sri Lanka some bad memories in recent years, one that they'd like to forget. I don't hate either of the teams, though I'll admit I wanted neither to qualify for the semis just so I could troll their fans who predicted game after game that India would lose. :lmao:
Not predictions. Hope.

Personally i would gladly take a lose against SL than Pak. I dont hate Pak team but given our cricketing history (putting aside politics and disputes) any loss to Pak specially in high profile tournament may feel personal (So happy never experienced it).

I don't give a damn!!! To any team except IND and AUS :ohyeah: But if I hav to choose from the OP teams, I definitely don't like lungans. I liked them earlier but after seeing their Forum and hate for our team, I donnt like em at all :beee:
Try visiting BD forums, they are worst cricket fans in the world, no exception.