Yuvraj cost us this cup. | Stones pelted at Yuvraj's home

While its not going to happen and no one is living in the past but will you forget what he has done for us overall just because he failed today the stupid fans will damage his house ? No one wants to go out there and fail or do badly.
i said its wrong what happened to his house. however, we all knew this was coming. this is one of the biggest problems with indian cricket. stars stretch their retirement until the very end when most of the fans, barring their worshippers, are fed up of them. this is not new. happened with sehwag, gambhir, even sachin, and now yuvi joins the list
i said its wrong what happened to his house. however' date=' we all knew this was coming. this is one of the biggest problems with indian cricket. stars stretch their retirement until the very end when most of the fans, barring their worshippers, are fed up of them. this is not new. happened with sehwag, gambhir, even sachin, and now yuvi joins the list[/quote'] Thats the problem with the fans isnt it worshipping the players blindly should not happen they shoulkd be given respect but they should not be made or worshipped like Bhagwans thats what I feel when you worship them blindly and if they don't perform to your expectations then it hurts big time.
To be very honest' date=' SL death bowling was immaculate. Not only Yuvraj and Dhoni struggled, even Kohli could not put away any of the balls which he faced in last 3-4 overs.[/quote'] He faced 8 deliveries in the last 4-5 overs. He would have hammered 'em!