Look at the silver lining....

There is no doubt that players like Kohli, Pujara, etc are gun players and the future of Indian cricket. However, in a way it is good that India came to the finals and got whacked..... Truth is a win here would have brought in more complacency especially with more IPL tamasha coming up soon. Also it is undeniable that outside the SC, India plain sucks in both ODI and tests. Do not for a minute think, this performance will help them in any way at WC. I would be surprised if they go to the knockout stage. I am not saying that because of this defeat, they will necessarily do better in the overseas trips coming up, but at least, their grave flaws, the incept coaching and the stubborn kaptaan issues will not be swept under the rug because of a tourney win. Still nothing positive may happen, but in the eyes of the public and press, there is a LOT lacking in this Indian team (all forms of the game, especially tests and ODI, who gives a feck about this tamasha cricket) and that includes bowling, kaptaan and the fat fecker of a coach.

So. Mishra can think abt retiring now. And we almost forgot sir jaddu in this series. WC 2015 will be a dream. Can't see ashwin doing well. Need to find 2 or 3 batsmen for our odi team.
Only way WC2015 can be won if these blanks are filled Rohit Dhawan Kohli Pujara Rahane Dhoni Seamer Allrounder (BLANK 1) Shami Bhuvi Pacer (BLANK 2) Ashwin/Jadeja etc
what has pujara done to be in the same sentence as kohli?
tests>>>>odis or tamasha kirkut. guys like laxman,steve waugh were not great odi bats but they are legends of the game because of their test match(real kirkut) exploits.pujara is miles ahead of kohli in test match right now so he deserves to be mentioned

One thing I totally agree with Dandaji is our complacency. Especially under Dhoni! After the thrashing we recieved in the ODI series against SA, in that brief period we worked hard and came back strongly in the Test series. Almost beat them. Cullinan himself said that he never expected us to bat this well twice in a Test match. We were very comlacent against NZ in ODI series, Test was a different story.

One thing I totally agree with Dandaji is our complacency. Especially under Dhoni! After the thrashing we recieved in the ODI series against SA, in that brief period we worked hard and came back strongly in the Test series. Almost beat them. Cullinan himself said that he never expected us to bat this well twice in a Test match. We were very comlacent against NZ in ODI series, Test was a different story.
I have always said complacency is a negative desi attribute. Success, fame and money goes to head of most and the obvious outcome is complacency. Only few have been immune to it.

^^^ Its not just complacency, its like they are all castrated. To be fair, most of the team wants to win but ms dhoni has them all under his grasp. Guys like raina, kohli, ashwin, rahane, shami etc all show energy and want the wickets. Even bhuvi. But MS Dhoni comes up to the stumps or has no slip or doesnt save the singles. Even in test matches, hands in pockets, whistling, laughing. No desire to go hard on everyone and win matches. And thats ms dhoni's fault. Difference between being calm and chasing 40 off 27 and changing a game in your favour when you need wickets. Dhoni cant do the latter, he cant put pressure on opposition.