Who would you give Yuvraj's spot in the team to?

Yuvraj is probably done for the time being. Who do you see taking his spot in the team? Yusuf Pathan has been striking the ball well but he's probably not a reliable batsman. Rahane is too slow to play in the middle order. Rayudu and Karthik have been poor in the opportunities they got recently. Do we punt on someone like Gurkeerat Singh or Kedar Jadhav?

Yuvraj is probably done for the time being. Who do you see taking his spot in the team? Yusuf Pathan has been striking the ball well but he's probably not a reliable batsman. Rahane is too slow to play in the middle order. Rayudu and Karthik have been poor in the opportunities they got recently. Do we punt on someone like Gurkeerat Singh or Kedar Jadhav?
Rahane is good.
Various options: 1- Bring back Dhawan, pair him up with Rahane and bring Rohit after Raina as a slogger (waste of potential, but whatever) 2-Bring in the young gun Sarfaraz Khan 3-One of the Pathan brothers
That's one name I forgot. I think Sarfaraz Khan should be fast-tracked into the Indian team. He was probably the standout player in the U19 World Cup. Huge potential. Unfortunately he's too young and he probably won't be picked for at least another couple of years.
Rahane @ 4 (50 OVER FORMAT ONLY)
even @ 4 he isn't good enough. Too inconsistent. Doesn't even have big shots to up the runrate when needed. Especially when you know our team would be chasing 300+ more often than not. Rayudu seemed better than him from what ever chances he has got.I wouldn't mind dropping rohit to 4 and opening with uthappa.And uthappa also plays short ball very well

lol. I hope OP knows that Yuvraj isn't part of India's odi team. So which series are you really discussing on? This is the whole think people need to realize that Yuvraj has been dropped from a while. In the last odi series, which we played, he wasn't even part of Indian team. Asia Cup had Pujara, Binny etc. You can't drop someone who is already dropped. Unless you are talking about some imaginary twenty20 series where you want to drop Yuvi from.

He should be there in the ODI team. As for t20 - I don't give a damn who plays that format. In fact I'd be happy if senior players like Yuvraj didn't play there.
He din't do anything in the ODI series against Australia. Mind you- it was a flat deck! Neither Raina or Yuvi should be in the WC squad.