For Indian Cricket to improve learn from US Baseball

Midfielder

ive been following the mlb season for a decade now. to give you an idea of how tough it is to pitch in baseball' date=' MLB had a tryout in india for pitchers and two were selected out of a millions. and guess what, they are languishing in the minor leagues and have no prayer of getting into the majors[/quote'] That makes you an expert obviously :giggle: I have been following more than that Why don't you try the americans for spin bowling in India. Let us see how many make it.

Clearly an ignorant crap from flat earther. Baseball has lot more variation than you can even comprehend. Baseball is thriving and doing great. I dont know where you come up with the crap.
The child has come back sucking on his yankee lollypop!!! Well your ignorance is spellbinding, there are plenty of reports on baseballs decline here's a few. I even put in a video if you do struggle with reading!!. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4QLwKNndfQ]Why Nobody Watches The World Series - YouTube[/ame] Why do baseball ratings continue to trend downward? Is the Game Over?
Not a sinle cricket player can make it through the conditioning camp of baseball. This chappel kid was fit to play cricket for Australia but got cut by blue jays just like that.
One child is not a benchmark you fool. Baseball is filled with overweight players, here's a list. In comparison Chris Tremlett whos 6ft9 inches and is lean weighing in at 180 odd pounds. He'll sail a fitness test compared to these fat pigs!! Position Name Weight 1B Walter Young 315 P Jonathan Broxton300 1B Dmitri Young 298 1B Calvin Pickering 295 P CC Sabathia 290 DH Adam Dunn 287 P Jeff Fulchino 284 P Seth McClung 282 P Carlos Silva 280 P Renyel Pinto 280 Heres an ABC report as to how baseball players are fat, getting even fatter and face a higher risk of death http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHealth/baseball-players-overweight-study-suggests/story?id=10001820 Next time try filling your head with some knowledge rather than simply do blind worship over everything american!!!

whoa you just convinced me with the ALL CAPS! baseball should bring in its fences to about 70 meters from 130 meters so that all ipl folks can play this girly game. wait its called the little league and ipl players will fit right in it.
IPL folks will struggle to get a 30K minor league contract.

ive been following the mlb season for a decade now. to give you an idea of how tough it is to pitch in baseball' date=' MLB had a tryout in india for pitchers and two were selected out of a millions. and guess what, they are languishing in the minor leagues and have no prayer of getting into the majors[/quote'] These guys wont understand.

The child has come back sucking on his yankee lollypop!!! Well your ignorance is spellbinding, there are plenty of reports on baseballs decline here's a few. I even put in a video if you do struggle with reading!!.
Why do baseball ratings continue to trend downward? Is the Game Over? One child is not a benchmark you fool. Baseball is filled with overweight players, here's a list. In comparison Chris Tremlett whos 6ft9 inches and is lean weighing in at 180 odd pounds. He'll sail a fitness test compared to these fat pigs!! Position Name Weight 1B Walter Young 315 P Jonathan Broxton300 1B Dmitri Young 298 1B Calvin Pickering 295 P CC Sabathia 290 DH Adam Dunn 287 P Jeff Fulchino 284 P Seth McClung 282 P Carlos Silva 280 P Renyel Pinto 280 Heres an ABC report as to how baseball players are fat, getting even fatter and face a higher risk of death http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHealth/baseball-players-overweight-study-suggests/story?id=10001820 Next time try filling your head with some knowledge rather than simply do blind worship over everything american!!!
That is the TV ratings. Ball parks are full. That is a family tradition. Baseball payroll is still thru the roof. Hardly a sign of declining sprort. Once again try to comprehend "Baseball is the hardest thing to hit."

"Baseball is filled with overweight players, here's a list. In comparison Chris Tremlett whos 6ft9 inches and is lean weighing in at 180 odd pounds. He'll sail a fitness test compared to these fat pigs!! Position Name Weight 1B Walter Young 315 P Jonathan Broxton300 1B Dmitri Young 298 1B Calvin Pickering 295 P CC Sabathia 290 DH Adam Dunn 287 P Jeff Fulchino 284 P Seth McClung 282 P Carlos Silva 280 P Renyel Pinto 280 " Dont let the wight fool you. When they run between the bases they are flying.

Dear bllalalah, Try throwing a ball and then delivering one down 22 yards. Then speak!! There are plenty of variations when delivering the cricket ball as well, so much so its separated into two departments spin and pace. Here goes, baby steps into cricket!! Reason with rest of my post rather than weeping!!
Once again you are struggling. Let me give you an example. In early 2000 there was a cricket bowler by the name Bret Lee from Australia and everyone in the world knew he was the fastest legal bowler. So he was told to pitch for a baseball team and get a multi million dollar contract. poor soul was consistently 10 kmh slower than most of the pitchers. Once again remember baseball is the hardest thing to hit.

ive been following the mlb season for a decade now. to give you an idea of how tough it is to pitch in baseball' date=' MLB had a tryout in india for pitchers and [b']two were selected out of a millions. and guess what, they are languishing in the minor leagues and have no prayer of getting into the majors
Millions attended it? the logic is so frivolous and it is a non sequitur. If the Indian cricket team looks for cricketers in USA to fill spots in its team I am sure they aren't going to find many who are good enough. That's not because Americans don't have the fitness to play cricket or the game is too difficult for them. But its because of the general culture. Cricket is not a popular game in USA. So there is less in terms of coaching, infrastructure and also the level of competitive cricket is also poor. In short there isn't an incentive to improve yourself.

Once again you are struggling. Let me give you an example. In early 2000 there was a cricket bowler by the name Bret Lee from Australia and everyone in the world knew he was the fastest legal bowler. So he was told to pitch for a baseball team and get a multi million dollar contract. poor soul was consistently 10 kmh slower than most of the pitchers. Once again remember baseball is the hardest thing to hit.
Non-sequitur. So how many successful baseball pitchers have become great fast bowlers in cricket? I am not surprised. The speed of a fast bowler depends a physique, but also on the his action. He is use to an action to generate an x amount of pace. Pitching a ball requires a different action he isn't good with that action. May be with lot of practice he could bridge the gap.

dear shortbread jee, I dont know what your reservations are but whether you like it or not cricket will keep on borrowing from baseball as that is a more advanced sport. ten years back the concept of multiple positional coaches was considered stupid but it was the norm in baseball. Now it is common in cricket. The throwing motions from outfields are from baseball too. New Zealand in the last series had continuous communication from the sideline with players. Another concept from baseball. It will come in India too. Now the point is are you going to embrace these ideas willingly or kicking and screaming is upto you but they are coming. Rotation is another idea which baseball follows to preserve players. Times they are changing.

Use the same action in cricket.. let me see whether they call it pitching or chucking. come on man. In USA football is called soccer' date=' rugby is called football..[/quote'] They are not allowed to run so they pitch. Different action that is why you can see 2 or 3 consecutive pitches at 98-100 mph.

Non-sequitur. So how many successful baseball pitchers have become great fast bowlers in cricket? I am not surprised. The speed of a fast bowler depends a physique' date=' but also on the his action. He is use to an action to generate an x amount of pace. Pitching a ball requires a different action he isn't good with that action. May be with lot of practice he could bridge the gap.[/quote'] You would think with chucking he would be faster. I am just saying cricketers by and large do not even come close to the fitness of baseball players.