The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

Want to watch match this time from ground. Somebody can give me tips for this ? It will be first time for me.
west or east stand lena bhai north south bilkul nhi n ipl lappebaazon ka khel h to south east ya northwest stand bhi le sakte ho:two_thumbs_up: mohali m to sasti hongi tkts 150 200 tk ki dilli m wohi tkt 500 ki h:((

west or east stand lena bhai north south bilkul nhi n ipl lappebaazon ka khel h to south east ya northwest stand bhi le sakte ho:two_thumbs_up: mohali m to sasti hongi tkts 150 200 tk ki dilli m wohi tkt 500 ki h:((
300 ki thi last time.isbaar pata nahi

Sridhar enlisted as Kings XI fielding coach Kings XI Punjab have roped in former Hyderabad spinner R Sridhar as fielding coach for IPL 2014. Sridhar, who began his coaching career in 2001, has been part of the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore and was the India Under-19's assistant coach during the recent World Cup in the UAE. "I am honoured to be a part of KXIP and would like to thank the franchise for entrusting me with the opportunity to coach one of the most balanced teams in IPL season 7," he said. "The squad constitutes of young, talented and experienced players and I am looking forward to working with them to make success in the upcoming IPL season." With a record of having made only one semi-final over the past six editions, Kings XI had invested in wholesale changes to both on-field and off-field personnel. Australia T20 captain George Bailey was bought to lead the franchise and former India allrounder Sanjay Bangar was named head coach during the IPL auction in February. Mitchell Johnson boots up as the bowling spearhead while the likes of Virender Sehwag, Glenn Maxwell, David Miller - who was one of only two players retained - Shaun Marsh and Cheteshwar Pujara assist in giving structure to the batting. "On behalf of the team, I would like to welcome R Sridhar to KXIP," Bangar said. "Sridhar has been a tremendous player and I am certain that together by setting in the right techniques, we will be able to coach the team to play some great cricket this season." Sridhar's first-class career spanned 22 years, although he only played 35 matches in which he took 91 wickets.