The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

Chepu gonna open each game . Preity babez will take care of it for me :dontmentionit:
open the can of water bottles to give it to players you mean:giggle: you can open thread if he plays in any match,but dont think he'll :((

open the can of water bottles to give it to players you mean:giggle: you can open thread if he plays in any match,but dont think he'll :((
Open and score dem quick scores for :kxip: :dance: I demand co-mascot :hitler: I have punjabi roots in my blood. Start of the morning with dem butter naans and end the day with cool cool thanda cool lassis. :bhangra: Sadda Haq Aithe raq Lordy :hitler:

Important Announcement : Listen up people :orderorder: The esteemed posts of mascot and co-mascot for :kxip: are still up for grabs.I would like to invite applications for these posts.The final decision shall be announced by me on the 12th and it'd be binding on all. Some important terms and conditions: 1.Your username shall not be sabby2013,Saurav01,zakk,LeoRahi. 2.You shall not support any other team especially bambis and lungis.KXIP should be your first team 3.You shall not do a Sidhoni and support the team for only one player.Support the whole team.Anyway we got so many awesome players so can't accomodate so many one-player fans 4.Your avatar should be related to KXIP throughout IPL : KXIP logo or pic of any of its star players etc. 5.You shall remain active throughout IPL or for major part. 6.You should be good at trolling and pwning trolls. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you satisfy the above conditions,post your applications here or via pm along with your name,age,sexual orientation,activity levels and trolling achievements. Good Luck :nice:
FALTU team ka FALTU mascot banna bhi nahi kise :giggle:

Open and score dem quick scores for :kxip: :dance: I demand co-mascot :hitler: I have punjabi roots in my blood. Start of the morning with dem butter naans and end the day with cool cool thanda cool lassis. :bhangra: Sadda Haq Aithe raq Lordy :hitler:
water boy aur co mascot, kya fitting hai boss :cantstop:

quick scores and Chepu?:rofl::(( Your application has been accepted prima facie.Please note that you have to support other players too :--D btw you are a veggie,no?:sick:

Teri puri :mi: team waterboys se bhari hain. Yeh toh ambani ki izz at bachane ke liye unke field pe bulana padta hain :giggle:
isbaar hum water boys ki team utaar kar hi :kxip: ko dhoyege :giggle: BHAJJI ko bina taklif diye :cantstop:

quick scores and Chepu?:rofl::(( Your application has been accepted prima facie.Please note that you have to support other players too :--D btw you are a veggie,no?:sick:
Highest SR in Indian test team :dance: Good SR in List A as well :dance: Mitch and Bailey Phad denge sabki, especially :mi: :csk: and :rcb: Main veggie Hun toh Tujhe khush hona chahiye. More meat for you :two_thumbs_up: