India A tour of Australia in July- Aug

How many matches did he play? He was the best pacer in SL warmup' date=' but because he could hurt Dhoni's hands like in that warmup, Dhoni played everyone but him.[/quote'] Exactly! He bowled in one of the flatest track v WI. IMO he should get some more chances to prove his ability
How many matches did he play? He was the best pacer in SL warmup' date=' but because he could hurt Dhoni's hands like in that warmup, Dhoni played everyone but him.[/quote'] Come on RKT. All the tracks are the flattest one for bowlers now a days. And Varun has got few chances without impressing in any of them.
Come on RKT. All the tracks are the flattest one for bowlers now a days. And Varun has got few chances without impressing in any of them.
He had only one really bad game against BD. He has been expensive recently that is understandable as he played international cricket after 2 years with changed rules but he takes wickets with a good SR in ODIs till now. There is no bowler who has not been thrashed in recent times especially it is more difficult for new young bowlers but we need to look at the potential, not just stats for now. Who will you chose a Vinay or an Aaron? Vinay has nothing that suggest he can be good at top level. Aaron has all the ingredients. Regarding impressing, he picked some crucial wickets in NZ ODI series, got the responsibility of bowling in PP and death in 3rd ODI and conceded just 25 in 4 overs with a wicket bowling good yorkers. Played only one game in Asia cup and that was an off day for him. He played 4 ODI matches since his come back and people are already writing him off. He did well in the warmup game he played in T20WC but did not get a single chance in actual matches.
Aaron hasn't done anything to be in Test squad. That guy needs to use some brains and have some control first. Or he would end up like another Tino Best. Having pace doesn't qualify you to play in the XI. Yadav showed control with his pace in his debut series while Aaron was all over the place against WI in 2011.
Aaron is not wayward. This is myth from trundler fans as yourself. He needs to be backed , given a run and used preoperly. Instilled with belief that wanted. With your buddy as skipper giving one over spells and dropping him at drop of a hat(same for yadav), he will never develop and instead of trundelr fans happy. next tino best you say, well lets see by giving these fast bowlers a good run and a good go. But we never get that. You act as if we have great alteranitives, when alternatives are Ishant, OAP Zak and trundle BK!!!! GIVE FAST BOWLERS A GO, we have nothing to lose. Pace can win games in tests but trundler fantaics wont get it, this is what years of dhoni as skipper has done to indian cricket. Jeez FFS Dhoni stands up to BK and you guys want bowlers like that in tests. We will never learn

What a badly arranged tourney. It clashes with ind tour of eng. So while our frontline seamers are playing for india & next line waits in india to replace them if injured, those with no chance to play for india will be playing this tourney. I can visualize dinda, unadkat & binny steaming in to bowl 120 kph thunderbolts. I hope atleast youngsters like kl rahul, nair, baba,etc get an opportunity to face the likes of cummins, starc, cuttings, etc.

And again we have mindset of the modern indian fan. Using T20 as basis for picking Indian Test Team!!! ps was not all over the place as the trundle fans like to potray
Sigh! No one is using T20 to choose him for tests. Nor is anyone even picking him for tests! He was given a chance against one of the weakest team in test. Why couldn't run through them if he has devastating pace? Also was the only centurian from seamers in that inning showing he was expensive too. But all that can be overlooked as it was his debut match. He doesn't give confidence of being fit, being an all out strike bowler, even if expensive and that is why maybe he is failing to win the confidence of the skipper? Think about it. Why has he played just 19 FC match despite debuting in 2008? How long will that pace last? He hasn't given proof of these anywhere and hasn't shown any weapon other than pace. And that pace is also not the devastating 150+. Even after that if you want to blindly give chances to Aaron straightaway in tests, I can only say that I'm glad selectors don't think that way.
only dhobi will play mohit over aaron' date=' if shami was dropped why was this guy not given chance over that trundler,[/quote'] Forgot, he hurt Dhoni's hands in the warmup where he could not bat due to that and Dhoni did not want to take any chance after that.
Forgot' date=' he hurt Dhoni's hands in the warmup where he could not bat due to that and Dhoni did not want to take any chance after that.[/quote'] I really hope we have a new test captain for England tour. Getting to finals of a tournament in which he had zero contribution and the fact that it was due his stupid captaincy India lost that finals. his moronic bowling changes,I really we have seen last of dhobi as Indian captain.
So who do you want to play? @Chandan
As Sooda chose this attack: Rishi D, Parvez Rassol, Varun Aaron, Pankaj, Suyal I'll replace Aaron with Pandey. If any new seamers are there which I'm missing, please tell me, as I have a feeling no matter how good Pankaj Singh does, he won't be chosen. So if not Pankaj, then who? Sandeep Sharma? No. Too inexperienced. Kulkarni? Too slow, though improving.
As Sooda chose this attack: Rishi D, Parvez Rassol, Varun Aaron, Pankaj, Suyal I'll replace Aaron with Pandey. If any new seamers are there which I'm missing, please tell me, as I have a feeling no matter how good Pankaj Singh does, he won't be chosen. So if not Pankaj, then who? Sandeep Sharma? No. Too inexperienced. Kulkarni? Too slow, though improving.
Dhawan and Pandey both looked poor recently. Though Pandey might be in England squad. Pandey was too slow and unimpressive recently in Deodhar trophy 125-130. Dhawal Kulkarni is one I will select though I want him in England tour squad ahead of Zak and Pandey and he isn't too slow around 135k-140. Bumrah is another one for A tour. Sandeep Sharma too though he is too slow. Dhawan will be there too and he is very slow too like Sandeep both around 125-130. One of Pandey/Aaron whoever is not with Indian squad. Shardul Thakur and HS Sharath are dark horse. Sandeep Warrier another option.
Dhawan and Pandey both looked poor recently. Though Pandey might be in England squad. Pandey was too slow and unimpressive recently in Deodhar trophy 125-130. Dhawal Kulkarni is one I will select though I want him in England tour squad ahead of Zak and Pandey and he isn't too slow around 135k-140. Bumrah is another one for A tour. Sandeep Sharma too though he is too slow. Dhawan will be there too and he is very slow too like Sandeep both around 125-130. One of Pandey/Aaron whoever is not with Indian squad. Shardul Thakur and HS Sharath are dark horse. Sandeep Warrier another option.
So you name your choice for India attack to England and India A attack to Australia. That'll give us more clarity.
So you name your choice for India attack to England and India A attack to Australia. That'll give us more clarity.
England tour Shami Umesh BK Ishant (he is pretty much a certainty and should be there after a good NZ tour.) Zak(Zak he too looks certainty)/Aaron (he is my choice instead of Zak) Dhawal Kulkarni (if they take a 6th pacer.) Australia A tour Aaron Dhawal Pandey If they are not on England tour. Rest Jasprit Bumrah Rishi Dhawan HS Sharath
England tour Shami Umesh BK Ishant (he is pretty much a certainty and should be there after a good NZ tour.) Zak(Zak he too looks certainty)/Aaron (he is my choice instead of Zak) Dhawal Kulkarni (if they take a 6th pacer.) Australia A tour Aaron Dhawal Pandey If they are not on England tour. Rest Jasprit Bumrah Rishi Dhawan HS Sharath
Why not Suyal?