India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

People batting Dhoni at 6 in test matches away from home. Does the modern indian fan understand anything about cricket?
Right, others need to learn cricket from you whose posts seem like they are written by a 7 year old or some drunk retard with an unhealthy obsession over speed guns. You are just a speedometer fan and not even a cricket fan. :rofl:
People batting Dhoni at 6 in test matches away from home. Does the modern indian fan understand anything about cricket?
I would have Dhoni out the test and t20 teams altogether and strip him of captaincy- but since I can't imagine it happening anytime soon I just went with the realistic choice.
I was not saying you :icflove: Agree MS needs to improve his overseas batting but we don't hv any better choice both as a WK batsman and keeper.
A couple of years ago W Saha and U kaul were better choices. Since his keeping is so bad I'm surprised they never asked a fringe pure batsmen to don the gloves.

Predictions for England tour 1)joe root will score buckets of runs against us 2)one of the top order England player will get injured midway prompting them to bring back a player who hasn't been in the scheme of things(May or May not be k.p)but someone who hasn't played a test for England in a while 3)broad will perform better with the bat than ball against us. 4)an unknown or a new seamer will be the top wicket taker for England(new doesn't mean debut but someone who hasn't played a lot against us) 5)rohit sharma will score atleast 2 50s 6)virat will score atleast 1 100 7)dhoni will play atleast 1 blinder with over a 100 s/r(criteria will score more than 50 but less than 100) 8)ishant will bowl one mind blowing spell where he will pick up 3 quick wickets atleast 9) India will win 1 and draw 1 ....score line 3-1-1 10)Aaron will get his shot and impress but won't take more than 3 wickets in an innings 11)Ashwin will play atleast one brilliant knock 12)we will have atleast 1 miserable test where we will drop more than 4 catches letting England off the hook 13)cook will have an average series 14)fastest 100 in the series will be scored by dhawan 15)broad will not have more than 1 5 wkt haul 16)Bhuvan will have atleast 2 games where he will rattle the English top order 17)shami will do well initially but flop later on. 18)jadeja will flop with the ball 19)there will be atleast one replacement from India who will replace an injured player in between the series 20) and a bold prediction(ready to bet 100 real $)....binny will not get a single test