India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

We won't get whitewashed because our batting line up is much better than in 2011 but we won't win a single test because of our ultra pathetic donkey ass captain and che^tiya bowlers. My predictions: 1. 3-0 in favour of England in tests and 3-2 in ODIs, we will win T20 series. 2. Kohli will flatter to deceivein tests. Maybe one 100 and his avg will be 35. 3. Pujara will score 2 100s including 1 double hundred. He will end the series with 600+ runs. 4. Rahane will score 1 100 and 3 50s. 400 runs from him. 5. Vijay to get 300 runs but he will face a lot of balls and make life easier for middle order like he did in RSA. 6. Dhawan will flop miserably, average in single digits, will probably be replaced by Gambhir in 3rd test who will score his usual 20s and 30s. 7. Dhoni <200 runs but he will have 1 rapid 70-80 runs innings 8. Rohit Sharma max 120 runs. He won't cross 40 runs in any of his innings. 8. Ashwin to score 300 runs including 1 breathtaking counterattacking 150.:--D But he will fail miserably with the ball going at an average of above 80. 9. Jadeja to flop miserably with both bat and ball 10. Bhuvi will do what PK did in 2011. He will be the leading wicket taker. 25 wickets for him. 11. Shami will flop. He looks incredibly tired and dusted. 12. Ishant wil get flogged again and again and again but in 1 innings he will take a quickfire 4 wicket haul thus cementing his spot for 5 more years. 13. Aaron will be 2nd best bowler after BK but will get injured midway through the series. 14. In ODIs Kohli will be our best batter with 2 100s, RG Sharma will again flop like he always does, Dhawan will score a couple of 60s, Raina will finish the 2 matches for us and end up with 3 50s, Dhoni will be 2nd best bat after Kohli. 15. Among bowlers in ODIs Shami will be the leading wicket taker but will leak runs like hell, BK will be economical, Ishant will suck, Ashwin Jadeja will be decent. 16. KT will end up in a mental rehab center by the time the series ends.

Best Wicket keeper we have ever produced by a country mile. Don't go by few nuts here. Its insane wen people talk of dropping Dhoni.
I think it is about time we move on from him in tests. And no. he is nowhere close to the best wicket keeper we have produced in tests(wicketkeeper bat maybe), his technique is all over the place

Vijay/Rohit Dhawan Pujara Kohli Rahane Jadeja Dhoni B Kumar Pankaj/Pandey (whoever performs better in warm-up games) Aaron Shami Pick 5 bowlers and be aggressive. Being defensive has not helped in the past and we will lose badly again if we do. Jadeja should be given more responsibility and should bat at 6 ahead of Dhoni.

Vijay/Rohit Dhawan Pujara Kohli Rahane Jadeja Dhoni B Kumar Pankaj/Pandey (whoever performs better in warm-up games) Aaron Shami Pick 5 bowlers and be aggressive. Being defensive has not helped in the past and we will lose badly again if we do. Jadeja should be given more responsibility and should bat at 6 ahead of Dhoni.
dhoni and five bowlers :hysterical::hysterical:

Not taking any baggage to England - Gambhir

583038-gautam-gambhir.jpg
"I'm not someone who looks backward," Gambhir said. "I'm always someone who wants to look forward. I don't want to take any baggage, going to England, [from] the last series. This is a fresh series, it's a new series, I want to go out there and do well. "It's going to be a challenging tour, it's going to be a great tour, it's going to be a tough tour as well, and when you come out of these tours doing well, it gives you a lot of satisfaction, just as an individual, and it grows you as a human being as well. That's when you realize how you adapt to different situations and how you come out of those different challenges as well." During the final Test of that 2011 tour, Gambhir suffered a concussion after his head hit the ground as he fell backwards while attempting a catch in the outfield. Troubled by blurry vision and nausea, Gambhir batted down the order, at No. 8 in the first innings and No. 9 in the second, and had to face accusations from sections of the media that he was scared of playing England's fast bowlers. "People in India will say a lot of things," Gambhir said. "The day that thing happens [running away from fast bowling], I'll quit cricket, because my conscience is very clear. If I would have done that I would have never played cricket again.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/749645.html?genre=9;