ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Hello And Welcome One And All To Icf's Own Ipl Official Game Thread. Firstly Would Like To Thank Gaurav For Making Me Realise That This Game Was Actually Feasible. Secondly Would Like To Thank Our Auctioneers (Saurav And Scarface),The Team Owners ( Gaurav92 & Sachin = God , Chammakchallo & 30markhanreturn , Adi B And Sidhoni , Lord & Leorahi , Forever Indian) For Succesful Conduction Of Player Auctions. The Teams Bought Have Been Attached Herwith : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmGXa9ohAoDbdGtYdFkxUTg4azJIUDFJQzhRcHFIX2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0 LIST OF SOLD PLAYERS DURING TW 1 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmGXa9ohAoDbdGJ3SkpqbWFNR1BzcUxUVVZRallpR2c#gid=0 LIST OF PLAYERS AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER WINDOW 2 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmGXa9ohAoDbdEVldTJUajI0VWZQY1hkWktwbl95MGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0 Game Rules: 1) Point Scoring Based On CI's Point Scoring Scheme 2) The Gameweeks Are As Follows:

Gameweek 1 : 16 Apr - 22 Apr Gameweek 2 : 23 Apr - 29 Apr Transfer Window 1 Gameweek 3 : 30 Apr - 6 May + Exchange Window On May 1 Gameweek 4 : 7 May - 13 May Transfer Window 2 Gameweek 5 : 14 May - 20 May Gameweek 6 : 21 May - 25 May Transfer Window 3 Gameweek 7 : 27 May - 1 Jun

3) 1 Captain Change Every Gameweek To Be Notified Immediately After The Game Week Ends Or The Previous Gameweek's Captain Shall Be Treated As New Captain. The Captain Will Be Awarded Double Points For His Performance During The Gameweek. 4) So You Have 3 Wild Cards Which Are To Be Used As Per Your Convenience. You Can Use The First Card In First Transfer Window Or May Be Keep It For 2nd Or 3rd Transfer Window. But You Cannot Use 2nd And 3rd Wild Card In 1st Window And Also Not Use Your 3rd Wildcard In 2nd Window. 5) In Case Of Injury , The Team Can Substitute A Player With Immediate Effect After Confirming Me With The Official Word On The Injury. 6) While Substituting A Player The Team Owners Have To Take Care Of The Limitations Imposed On Max No. Of Star Performers(5), Overseas Magic(4) And Home Performers(Min 6). 7) You Have 1 Right To Match Card Where You Can Buy Back Your Dumped Player From The Auction Pool Again. Suppose If Player X Was With A And Was Released At The End Of Gameweek 2 Then He Can Be Bought Back From The Auction Pool In Subsequent Transfer Window Provided The Buyer Matches The Highest Bid For Him . 8) You Can Not Use Rtm Card When Your Player Is Injured. However, You Can Use Your Wildcard, If Remaining, In This Case. 9) There Will Be An Auction In Case A Player From Auction Pool Finds Multiple Owners. For This The Value Of Old Player That Is To Be Changed Will Be Added Back To The Remaining Purse Of The Teams. The Owner With The Highest Bid For That Player Will Take Him. Other Owners , Though, Get An Opportunity To Make A Bid For Released Player By This Owner. 10) Before Entering Transfer Market You Will Have To Post "Team Name - Owners - Use Wildcard X" In This Format Here. Once You Post This You Cannot Get This Wildcard X Back. In Other Words If You Dont Get A Player Of Your Choice N Return With The Same Player Back,, Even Then Your Wildcard Will Be Counted As Used. You Cannot Cancel Your Wildcards. Any Miscrepancy In Editing Or Deleting Post By A Team Owner Regarding Wild Card Will Debar Their/His Team From Further Participation In The Game. 11) Now You Have 1 Exchange Card. This Is New Concept. Only And Only On May 1, You Can Use This. Let Me Tell You How It Works. For Example. Team A Has Player X Who Was Bought At 30 Billz Team B Has Player Y Who Was Bought For 40 Billz. Both The Team Use Their Exchange Cards. Team A Needs To Have An Additional 10 Billz In Its Remaining Purse In Order To Furnish This Exchange. After The Exchange Team A Gets Player Y And A (-10 Billz) From Its Current Purse While Team B Gets Player X And A (+10 Billz) To Its Remaining Purse. 12)In Case Of Rain , Winds, Power Failure Or Any Other Problem The Points Allocated To Players On Ci Will Be Held In High Regards Above All. 13) Everybody Requested To Post Their Team Names N Captain Asap. 14) Prize Money Will Be Distributed By Gaurav. 15) In Case Of Miscrepancy Or Misunderstanding My Decision Will Be Taken As Final And Binding On All :icflove: This Is My First Thread On Icf. Any Further Doubts Will Soon Be Clarified.:icflove:

Our team: Suresh Raina - CSK Robin Utthappa - KKR Dwayne Smith - CSK Manish Panday - KKR Murali Vijay - DD Akshar patel Dinesh Karthik - DD Yusuf Pathan - KKR Brad Hodge - RR James Neesham - DD Corey Anderson - MI Stuart Binny - RR Irfan Pathan - SRH Parthiv Patel - RCB Lasith Malinga - MI M$D Varun Aaron - RCB Harbhajan Singh - MI Sanju Samson - RR Captain GW 1 - Malinga Captain GW 2 - Raina Captain GW 3 - Malinga Captain GW 4 - Smith Captain GW 5 - Utthappa Captain GW 6 - Utthappa Transfer Window 1 - Parthiv for Irfan Transfer Window 2 - M$D for Malinga Transfer Window 3 - Akshar for Vijay Exchange Card - Samson for Harbhajan

just a suggestion,can you include a trade-off window.Like if I want a player from S=G's team and he wants one from mine,we can exchange the players and difference of price be kept as balance what say?