ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Nanda - in sheet 1 where the scores of all teams are there can you please add the value at which all the teams purchased each individual player. This will help us in deciding which players to discard in the transfer window and will also help in calculating how much money we can afford in the transfer window.

I have a question regarding the wild card - suppose I want to exchange player X in my team with AB DeVilliers but in the end due to high bidding price I cannot get ABDV so can I use the same wildcard to bid for another player (or for as many players if I keep losing in the bidding) in the SAME transfer window? Also, as long as I can fulfill my criteria of min/max number of players from each category, it doesn't matter whether I exchange a player from Star Players with a player from Overseas Magic/Home Performers, right?

I have a question regarding the wild card - suppose I want to exchange player X in my team with AB DeVilliers but in the end due to high bidding price I cannot get ABDV so can I use the same wildcard to bid for another player (or for as many players if I keep losing in the bidding) in the SAME transfer window?
I would think yes:nervous:
Also, as long as I can fulfill my criteria of min/max number of players from each category, it doesn't matter whether I exchange a player from Star Players with a player from Overseas Magic/Home Performers, right?
no nanda cleared that before.The exchange has to be from same category.The max/min criteria was for auctions