ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

I would think yes:nervous: no nanda cleared that before.The exchange has to be from same category.The max/min criteria was for auctions
I think it should be across categories as long as we can satisfy the min/max criteria - will ask Nanda and other teams for their opinion.
can't we tell tomorrow?
Yes. In fact, I think we can tell till before the start of the first match in gameweek 2.

I think it should be across categories as long as we can satisfy the min/max criteria - will ask Nanda and other teams for their opinion.
I am against it honestly.the base price of two categories was different coz one had star players so one shouldnt be able to switch between categories imo Lets see what Nanda says.30markhan would agree with you coz he also is looking to do same:--D
es. In fact, I think we can tell till before the start of the first match in gameweek 2.
:two_thumbs_up:

I am against it honestly.the base price of two categories was different coz one had star players so one shouldnt be able to switch between categories imo Lets see what Nanda says.30markhan would agree with you coz he also is looking to do same:--D :two_thumbs_up:
he has too much money remaining :whine: That money shouldn't be used otherwise all other teams would be at a disadvantage :whine:

balances will be kept in tact during transfer and exchange windows since most of your players are not playing I think we shd revise the rule wherein you are required to maintain max 9 foreign players (becoz 6 home player is must) which can be 5fromstar+4frommagic or 5frommagic+4fromstar. I know there will be lot of whining over this but understand me its all for better. for eg no one thought that richardson wud play ahead of southee or pujara/saha will play ahead of vohra or marsh wudnot play at all. N since you have only one transfer to make over 15 days it might help from letting your mood go off for a player who doesnot configure in starting lineup. DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA OF MAX 9 PLAYERS(4STARS+5MAGIC/4MAGIC+5STAR) PLEASE VOTE(ONE MEMBER PER TEAM SHALL VOTE)?????????

Are you suggesting exchanging overseas magician with Star performer nanda? If yes I'm vehemently against it.Those who took 5 star players in the team took the risk and paid much higher price for star players due to base prices being higher and it being the first category in auction.We shouldnt be penalised for that.The combo after auction should remain the same as for players not playing we can easily exchange them within category if we want too.. So call it whining or not,but my vote is no

Are you suggesting exchanging overseas magician with Star performer nanda? If yes I'm vehemently against it.Those who took 5 star players in the team took the risk and paid much higher price for star players due to base prices being higher and it being the first category in auction.We shouldnt be penalised for that.The combo after auction should remain the same as for players not playing we can easily exchange them within category if we want too.. So call it whining or not,but my vote is no
ok lets see what others want to vote for???

I don't think this rule is unfair BUT the problem is that it will favor only ONE team i.e. The Death Mongers. They have 3 Overseas Magic players, 7 Home performers and 5 Star Players so they can exchange one Home Performer for a Overseas Magic Player. All other teams have 5 star players, 5 overseas magic and 6 home - so for all other teams, they would have to remove a Star Player if they want to buy a Overseas Magic player while The Death Mongers can exchange a Home Performer for a Overseas Magic player - that will be advantageous for them. So I will be voting against this rule.

I don't think this rule is unfair BUT the problem is that it will favor only ONE team i.e. The Death Mongers. They have 3 Overseas Magic players' date=' 7 Home performers and 5 Star Players so they can exchange one Home Performer for a Overseas Magic Player. All other teams have 5 star players, 5 overseas magic and 6 home - so for all other teams, they would have to remove a Star Player if they want to buy a Overseas Magic player while The Death Mongers can exchange a Home Performer for a Overseas Magic player - that will be advantageous for them. So I will be voting against this rule.[/quote'] :icflove::two_thumbs_up: