Hingis retires

Cricketics

Got caught in some drugs scandal. Great player, one of all time female greats. I would also remember her as the woman who introduced Roger Federer to the world. Roger, when he was very very unknown, used to partner Hingis in mixed doubles. I remember the first time I saw them play and wondered what the eff did the chap had to partner the number 1 female tennis player in the world(plus Hingis was fairly good looking too). In the end I put it down to some affair between the two. Boy has Federer proved me wrong since then! :stickyman:

Got caught in some drugs scandal. Great player, one of all time female greats. I would also remember her as the woman who introduced Roger Federer to the world. Roger, when he was very very unknown, used to partner Hingis in mixed doubles. I remember the first time I saw them play and wondered what the eff did the chap had to partner the number 1 female tennis player in the world(plus Hingis was fairly good looking too). In the end I put it down to some affair between the two. Boy has Federer proved me wrong since then! :stickyman:
HAhahaha :hysterical: