ICF IPL : Cricinfo Fantasy League for IPL

Lord

Overall Team Scores : 1. The Master race - 1842 2. The Cherry Poppers - 1536 3. The Avengers - 1153 4. The Croods - 671 5. Deto's Moneyball - 580 (SLick didn't have a team :hysterical: Or hasn't joined the league yet. ) P.S. Please confirm yourself to check if i made a mistake. Edited and Checked.

Overall Team Scores : 1. The Master race - 1842 2. The Cherry Poppers - 1536 3. The Avengers - 1153 4. The Croods - 674 5. Deto's Moneyball - 428 (SLick and jusarrived didn't have a team :hysterical: Or they havent joined the league yet. ) P.S. Please confirm yourself to check if i made a mistake.
bajaa di sabki Master Race ne :ohyeah: :isalute: to our manager and team top 5 ke performance appraisal 200 billz yaad hn na IKXIP :hmmm:

Overall Team Scores : 1. The Master race - 1842 2. The Cherry Poppers - 1536 3. The Avengers - 1153 4. The Croods - 674 5. Deto's Moneyball - 428 (SLick and jusarrived didn't have a team :hysterical: Or they havent joined the league yet. ) P.S. Please confirm yourself to check if i made a mistake.
sloggers 11 is jusarrived's team. so Deto's team is ahead of Jaf despite one less player :rofl:

bajaa di sabki Master Race ne :ohyeah: :isalute: to our manager and team top 5 ke performance appraisal 200 billz yaad hn na IKXIP :hmmm:
ek match se kya hota hai :beee: dekhi tumhari teams saare aaj ke players le rakhe hain,subs ki zaroorat padegi :rofl:

we still our master race huamaara ek ek sub tumhaare playing xi k baraabar h r tum apni chinta kro kl tumhaari watt lagne wali h ek badi lead k saath :ohyeah:
kal hi lead khatam kar denge :ohyeah: tab tak jaf shayad hamare adhe points tak aa jaye:giggle: