Team Avengers | United We Stand

PAA-G

Atleast it a sports term and an idea. And I created the thread idea first. :beee:
How is you team anyway related to Moneyball. You have bought proven and consistent wooden spoon winners for huge amount of money. Its like buying Joginder Sharma and VRV Singh for 11.3 cr and 9.1 cr rupees each and shouting from rooftop that I am buying players who are less than the costliest player, hence Moneyball.

How is you team anyway related to Moneyball. You have bought proven and consistent wooden spoon winners for huge amount of money. Its like buying Joginder Sharma and VRV Singh for 11.3 cr and 9.1 cr rupees each and shouting from rooftop that I am buying players who are less than the costliest player' date=' hence Moneyball.[/quote'] lolzzz I know which 2 players are you talking abt :hysterical:

How is you team anyway related to Moneyball. You have bought proven and consistent wooden spoon winners for huge amount of money. Its like buying Joginder Sharma and VRV Singh for 11.3 cr and 9.1 cr rupees each and shouting from rooftop that I am buying players who are less than the costliest player' date=' hence Moneyball.[/quote'] this:hysterical::hysterical:

How is you team anyway related to Moneyball. You have bought proven and consistent wooden spoon winners for huge amount of money. Its like buying Joginder Sharma and VRV Singh for 11.3 cr and 9.1 cr rupees each and shouting from rooftop that I am buying players who are less than the costliest player' date= hence Moneyball.
:rofl::rofl:

My fellow teammates, I want us to play for the fun of the game rather than just for winning. Lets have fun and don't worry about winning or losing. I don't want us to play like pussies where a senior team member even selecting players for other player. Lets have an awesome IPL fellas :dance: PS: If somebody has a really really nice suggestion, he can pm us.:two_thumbs_up:

How is you team anyway related to Moneyball. You have bought proven and consistent wooden spoon winners for huge amount of money. Its like buying Joginder Sharma and VRV Singh for 11.3 cr and 9.1 cr rupees each and shouting from rooftop that I am buying players who are less than the costliest player' date=' hence Moneyball.[/quote'] lol, talk nah :giggle: we don't call ourselves a bunch of looney tunes

IKXIP Fan's Master Race :bigboss:
Queen's 11 and master race. First he chickened out from participating himself. Now that he saw Chit players like Deto and his team, he has mustered some courage to participate. He is gonna fire one of his existing team member for that though. Since you are the cheapest :hehe: , chances are that the axe is gonna fall on you. Be prepared my friend :sad: