Team Avengers | United We Stand

PAA-G

Queen's 11 and master race. First he chickened out from participating himself. Now that he saw Chit players like Deto and his team' date=' he has mustered some courage to participate. He is gonna fire one of his existing team member for that though. Since you are the cheapest :hehe: , chances are that the axe is gonna fall on you. Be prepared my friend :sad:[/quote'] :sad:

The past their best team right here picked by a rookie Debutant :rofl: All players out of form, past their best and needing a retirement :rofl::cantstop: The Master Race gonna give them exactly what they need led by the Special manager! :yay:
:mummydance:
class is permanent:icflove:

Debutant - 438 Forever Indian - 324 Cricket Hacker - 201 Roshan Rocks - 163 PAA-G - 25 TOTAL - 1151 We are right in the middle at 3rd position, which is a good start guys. Let's buckle up now and march to the No. 1 position :two_thumbs_up:
your most talented ss is down :hysterical: maybe he needs counselling sesssions :rofl:

your most talented ss is down :hysterical: maybe he needs counselling sesssions :rofl:
:hysterical::hysterical: 30markhan I now will award you 250 bilz if you finish in top 5 end of season. This attitude is exactly what I was looking for from our superior Master Race. Great stuff, keep up the sledging and ripping into opposition players :two_thumbs_up:

:hysterical::hysterical: 30markhan I now will award you 250 bilz if you finish in top 5 end of season. This attitude is exactly what I was looking for from our superior Master Race. Great stuff, keep up the sledging and ripping into opposition players :two_thumbs_up:
Thanx :bow: Actually they arent worth competing the Avengers skipper was nowhere to be seen in top 10 Its just that they r wasting their time playing this :bigboss: