Who do you fear most in the Pak team?

Gambit

For the imminent ODI series, the Pak player I fear the most is Shoaib Malik. Given his batting against us in the past, I feel that he is going to be a thorn in our flesh and that he is going to make tons of runs in the ODI series. He once had the following run of scores against us: 75 65 41 72 90 95 108

Afridi. Oddly enough for his bowling. If India has to put big runs on board(read 325 plus) it is extremely vital that we dont get bogged down in overs 25-40, bulk of which Afridi shall operate. He has actually turned into a damn fine bowler, more an irritant than a classical bowler really. On Indian side I fear Harbhajan, the man has all the talent in the world to end up with figures of 10-0-53-0 in every single game.

Nobody. Why should any non-player have any fears about anybody in the opposition? I despise some players for performing better against India. I vote for Afridi in that case. Others perform, but they are not devastating. When (altho, it's only a few times) Afridi performs, he is very devastating for a indian viewer/fan. But then again Afridi also gives a lot of jou whenever he doesn't perform (that's a lot of times). So, he is one of those hit-or-miss kind of player.

I haven't really seen the squads, but if there's any relatively unknown/untested players in their squad, those are the types of players that usually see the opportunity to become national heroes and screw us over in the process (whether they develop further from there, or crash and burn after a handful of matches more is irrelevant)... Who was Shoaib Akhtar before the 1999 Calcutta Test?... Who was Salman Butt before the 2004 Jubilee match?... Who were Mohammed Asif and Faisal Iqbal before the Karachi Test of 2006?... Who was Misbah ul Haq before the two 20/20 matches?... and so on...