Sign in to follow this  
vishalvirsingh

speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

Varun upto 149k and dinda bowling 134 to 138k. Varun looking deadly.
They all do in the IPL only. Once IPL gets over....our Indian phast bowler goes back to being mediocre & brainless

They all do in the IPL only. Once IPL gets over....our Indian phast bowler goes back to being mediocre & brainless
lol..he has been bowling quick since his debut and hit 150 k even for india recently

lol..he has been bowling quick since his debut and hit 150 k even for india recently
YEs..but today he is maintaining a good line & length (atleast so far). For India...he bowls 6 different balls like Ishant & goes for a lot

YEs..but today he is maintaining a good line & length (atleast so far). For India...he bowls 6 different balls like Ishant & goes for a lot
that was just after injury in every match he played even practice he got better and better

Hoping you are right. :two_thumbs_up:
he was always accurate anyway even if i am wrong the discussion was about pace and aaron gives his all even for india even if he bowls crap you cannot accuse him or bowler like yadav for only giving their best for ipl

Earlier dinda used to bowl between 135 to 145 k but now he is between 130 to 138k n calls himself more accurate.... If u wanna be a pace bowler why bowl slower... Except as a change bowl. Shammi 142k with good bounce..he is bcoming a Good bowler.

Earlier dinda used to bowl between 135 to 145 k but now he is between 130 to 138k n calls himself more accurate.... If u wanna be a pace bowler why bowl slower... Except as a change bowl. Shammi 142k with good bounce..he is bcoming a Good bowler.
Shammi needs to start picking wickets also. No good being fast only...otherwise will soon be out of the XI

Shammi needs to start picking wickets also. No good being fast only...otherwise will soon be out of the XI
did you see over he bowled now ? btw he is one of the leading wicket takers in world in odis

I saw....great over by Shammi & unfortunate not to pick Yuvi wicket.
wickets depend on luck but you can see quality atleast he seamed the ball bit in first 2 overs and bowled this over here:two_thumbs_up: over all good match imo

In two matches one thing is sure' date='you need a bit of extra pace on these pitches.Trundlers like Vinay/Dinda will be canon fodder.[/quote'] Yes....teams that has good fast bowlers have an edge...atleast until the tournament moves to India. That's why tomorrow KXIP will win :pray:

When Varun Aaron clocked 153 kmph in a Ranji Trophy game back in the 2010-11 season, everyone got a feeling India had finally unearthed a talented fast bowler. A bowler who could generate genuine pace even on flat tracks. That he did and still continues to do so. This intent to bowl fast, as he claims, comes from his father who inspired him to take up pace bowling. On Thursday night at a packed stadium in Sharjah, Varun Aaron bowled with a lot of venom and made the going tough for the Delhi Daredevils batsmen. He got a wicket off his very first ball in IPL 2014, and later, caught JP Duminy off-guard with a 145 kmph bouncer. “I couldn’t have asked for a better start to the IPL. Getting a wicket first ball was a great feeling.” Aaron said, while speaking to IPLT20.com after Royal Challengers Bangalore’s comprehensive eight-wicket win over the Daredevils. Aaron ended up with the most economical figures in the game, conceding just nine runs in his three overs with a wicket to his name and was happy that his side kicked off their campaign with a win.“It is great to start on a winning note and to win so convincingly is a really good feeling. I am sure it would have done a world of good for everyone’s confidence.” Aaron was part of the Indian World T20 squad, in Bangladesh. He got a couple of warm-up games, but had to sit out for the rest of the tournament. This brought in him the vigour to perform the moment he got an opportunity. “I was really looking forward to this first game in the IPL. I sat out for the entire World T20, and it was not easy. I was very eager to get out in the middle and bowl well. I am glad it came out well today. My intention was to bowl well and help our team to a victory.” The 24-year-old pacer made full use of the wicket that had a lot to offer for the fast bowlers. But Aaron knows it isn’t going to be a bed of roses for him in the competition. “It was a nice batting track and had a nice carry, which I like. Having said that, I am not going to get fast bowling friendly tracks in these T20 games, but it is encouraging to see a wicket with a lot of carry like that.” Some fast bowlers tend to get wayward with their line and length while looking to generate pace and Aaron is aware of the fact that he cannot get carried away by speed alone. “If you are playing at the highest level, you have to have everything in your armoury. Bowling fast alone will not help you. You have to bowl in the right areas to be a good bowler. Bowling fast comes naturally to me and I don’t really think about the pace aspect too much. If you can bowl fast, it is always an added advantage and a bonus.” It has been a common phenomenon that most fast bowlers in India tend to reduce their pace to focus on line and length. But Aaron believes he will never stop bowling fast. “I have had five stress fractures and still haven’t cut down on pace and I don’t think I ever will.”
http://www.iplt20.com/news/2014/features/4506/on-the-fast-lane-with-varun-aaron

Bumrah is just 20 and he might be bowling at same pace of Aaron/Umesh in next 2-3 years. He is a natural and raw. Umesh bowled at the same pace in 2009 at his Duleep debut what Bumrah is bowling now.
I was really impressed by Bumrah in the televised zonal match. Consistently aroynd 140 k and accurate too. Plus, he is a wicket taker. Looking forward to seeing him in the IPL.

Good start by Dhawal. Got some swing and seam. Quickest 141. He should be ahead of BK and Pandey in our test team for England.
Agree Pandey has regressed... It sucks but Kulkarni clearly is better bowler

I was really impressed by Bumrah in the televised zonal match. Consistently aroynd 140 k and accurate too. Plus, he is a wicket taker. Looking forward to seeing him in the IPL.
Agreed ...lets see how bumrah is but we are hopeful

Bk is creating banana swing at 137k He is way ahead of dhwal... Rkt...I differ from your views. Bk shammi varun are very good Cant replace them.
BK is good no doubt in LOIs when ball swings. I am talking about tests.

What were Aaron' date=' Bumrah and Shami's speeds on Saturday ?[/quote'] shami's fastest 142+,slowest 134 varun aaron 140+ most of the times Bumrah fastest 142,slowest around 110

What are his (bumrah) average speeds in 50 overs or longer version domestic matches? Rkt or anyone know?
Bumrah was bowling mostly at 137 to 142 k in the televised 5 day match. Most deliveries around 140 k. He was quite accurate at that speed. He has the ability to skid some deliveries , really hurry the batsmen and often take wickets with such balls. His height is decent and gets good bounce too. Plus, he is just 20 years.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.