speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

102 KPH- Mohit Sharma
One ball at 136 and second at 105k n both with Full control...mohit seems to have the best control Among indian trundlers even better than vk...143.9k ball by mohit after a 105k got hit for a 6.143.9k perfect yorker.. Mohit is extra special for t 20 and can be considered for odi.

Mohit has failed everytime he played for India. One of those IPL legends.
These are still early days. Ganbhir failed for 4-5 years before cementing his place in 2008. Kohli was dropped and took about 2-3 years even after come back to get a permanent place. Also failed in his early test series. We are far too impatient with fast bowlers and want instant results. Like our batsmen even for bowlers graduating from Ranji to international is difficult. I would say far more difficult as cricket has become more batsmen friendly these days.

The bowler I am looking forward to the most' date=' among new pacers, is Jasprit Bumrah. He takes wickets while bowling quick. The ideal combination required for the longer versions of international cricket.[/quote'] idiots at MI dont play him :sad:

These are still early days. Ganbhir failed for 4-5 years before cementing his place in 2008. Kohli was dropped and took about 2-3 years even after come back to get a permanent place. Also failed in his early test series. We are far too impatient with fast bowlers and want instant results. Like our batsmen even for bowlers graduating from Ranji to international is difficult. I would say far more difficult as cricket has become more batsmen friendly these days.
You think someone like Mohit has got it in him to play for India in the future? I liked Pandey, has got a factor in him, unlike Mohit. Also, why do you have a big space in the beginning of your posts?

You think someone like Mohit has got it in him to play for India in the future? I liked Pandey, has got a factor in him, unlike Mohit. Also, why do you have a big space in the beginning of your posts?
Why not ? Last year this gu was bowling in first 8 overs and this year he is bowling everywhere even with older ball. He is not guy you want in tests buts clearly has enough skill and temperament to play role in Odis

Why not ? Last year this gu was bowling in first 8 overs and this year he is bowling everywhere even with older ball. He is not guy you want in tests buts clearly has enough skill and temperament to play role in Odis
He seems very handy on slow pitches. Did not utilize the bounce and swing in SA last year.